[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milestone 1

Search This thread

cmenard

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Atlanta
in setting-info,you can find your serial no. (it must be the same that is on the box).
I have the wifi tab so i haven't imei,my serial changes everytime that i flash cm10 or aokp .
try to look in your settings if your serial is the same as on the box

I wouldn't stress over that at all. It's not changing your serial number, it's just not displaying it properly. That's why when you go back to a stock rom your serial number is correct again.

Tydi

Dec 26, 2008
Paris
No way to get a link working ://
The 3 mirrors on aokp site and your 2 links (semi-nightly and official) redirect to"unfindable" file page!

Last edited:

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Flashed the build 2 , max CPU is 1.2 GHz , is it overclocked ? I qm experiencing heating

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

tcardozo

Oct 20, 2010
No way to get a link working ://
The 3 mirrors on aokp site and your 2 links (semi-nightly and official) redirect to"unfindable" file page!

Use the navigation buttons on the left to pick, op doesn't link directly to builds to your device

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Tydi

crisdj

Jan 5, 2010
Tg-Mures
Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP it is the "aokp_p3100_jb_build-2.zip" or what rom?
Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from another ROM
Flash the zip "what zip?"
Wipe cache/dalvik cache
Then flash GApps.
Reboot
i have installed through cwm the zip wipe data,clear cache flash Gapps but when i reboot i got stuch in galaxy tab screen,i come from cyanogenmod 10

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP it is the "aokp_p3100_jb_build-2.zip" or what rom?
Flash the zip "what zip?"
Wipe cache/dalvik cache
Then flash GApps.
Reboot
i have installed through cwm the zip wipe data,clear cache flash Gapps but when i reboot i got stuch in galaxy tab screen,i come from cyanogenmod 10

Dude u got to know the basics before going into flashing

Goto recovery clear cache the flash the build 2 zip first then flash the gapps then again clear cache and clear dalvik cache then reboot

Forgot that common ng from cm 10, for that full wipe first , goto mount unmount the format system, data and format cache then follow the flashing steps I gave above

Last edited:

crisdj

Jan 5, 2010
Tg-Mures
Dude u got to know the basics before going into flashing

Goto recovery clear cache the flash the build 2 zip first then flash the gapps then again clear cache and clear dalvik cache then reboot

Forgot that common ng from cm 10, for that full wipe first , goto mount unmount the format system, data and format cache then follow the flashing steps I gave above

Done...
Same problem
1 format system,data,cache
2. wipe data,cache
3.flash build 2
4.flash the gapps
5.clear cache dalvik etc same problem!!!

tcardozo

Oct 20, 2010
Try it without flashing gapps, maybe that's the problem? And double check that you have the right rom for your device

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

MBurns2

Aug 30, 2011
Bologna
I wouldn't stress over that at all. It's not changing your serial number, it's just not displaying it properly. That's why when you go back to a stock rom your serial number is correct again.
ty mate. so i don't have to worry about it ? i ll come back to my original serial no. after the flash of one stock rom ? or one day i'll be locked with this wrong one ?

Is there a method for doing a backup of this like with imei ? ty

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
nope nothing,only the galaxy tab 2 logo im using the 3100 version and i have a p3100!!!!!!!!!!!

thats strange bcoz I just flashed an hour ago, and I come from CM10 as well and I have P3100 too

make sure you do these steps carefully:

1) goto recovery, clear cache and dalvik
2) goto mount unmount, there format system, data and cache
3) choose zip from sd card, the select Build 2 P3100 AOKP zip, flash it
4) you have to flash the gapps now but skip it for now , lets get ur tab boot first so dont flash the gapps
5) now again clear cache and dalvik, DONT format system and data now
6) reboot

it should now show u AOKP bot anmation and boot

let me know how it went, if not we can try again

and yeah make sure you check the md5 checksum of the build 2 AOKP P3100 zip file, they should match

crisdj

Jan 5, 2010
Tg-Mures
thats strange bcoz I just flashed an hour ago, and I come from CM10 as well and I have P3100 too

make sure you do these steps carefully:

1) goto recovery, clear cache and dalvik
2) goto mount unmount, there format system, data and cache
3) choose zip from sd card, the select Build 2 P3100 AOKP zip, flash it
4) you have to flash the gapps now but skip it for now , lets get ur tab boot first so dont flash the gapps
5) now again clear cache and dalvik, DONT format system and data now
6) reboot

it should now show u AOKP bot anmation and boot

let me know how it went, if not we can try again

and yeah make sure you check the md5 checksum of the build 2 AOKP P3100 zip file, they should match
nope,nothing still the galaxy tab 2 logo,the md5 is the corect one,my cwm recovery is v.6.0.1.0

crisdj

Jan 5, 2010
Tg-Mures
i donn't think that the cwm is the problem,i cant think of what is the real problem!!!tried al posibilities

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site

installation-1.png

Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP
    Flash the zip
    Wipe cache/dalvik cache
    Then flash GApps.
    Reboot

downloads-4.png

Download My Semi-Nightly Builds:
    androtransfer.com/?developer=cmenard

Download Official Milestone 1
    androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP

GApps: http://goo.im/gapps

What works:
    Samsung Keyboard Dock
    Almost Everything

What doesn't work:
    IR Blaster?? A WIP
    You tell me...

Kernels

The same custom kernel used in AOKP ROMs now available to use in all AOSP based ROMs. (AOKP, CM10, ParanoidAndroid) Will not work with stock Touchwiz based ROMs!!

These use the anykernel flash method so it creates a new boot.img on the fly. It will not interfere with any customizations that may be in your current boot.img's ramdisk.

Download Kernel
    androtransfer.com/?developer=cmenard&folder=Kernels

source-2.png

AOKP's Source can be found here: Github

=======================================================================================

Thanks to:
    AOKP Team
    codeworkx and Teamhacksung for the initial CM10 work
    Please do not copy and paste this post anywhere else. Always point the post to this thread since it will always have the most recently updated version. Thank you and enjoy the Jelly Bean infused Unicorns!

=======================================================================================
    9/30/2012

Among the many updates and fixes in Build-4 we have a new kernel. Keeping the trend alive we have yet another first for our Tablets. Voltage Control!! You can use Performance Settings in ROM Control to set voltages, SetCPU and a few other apps available on the market work as well. NOTE don't set any voltages at boot until you are once again 1000% sure your device is stable. It's pretty safe to UV 1GHz and below, just use small 25mv steps to begin with. 1.2GHz is close on most devices, speeds above that I wouldn't mess with too much. Remember all devices are different, so there aren't any magic voltages that will make you want to throw away your charger. Use common sense and have fun tinkering.

New kernel AOKP_p31xx_1-52GHz_v2-2.zip posted..

9/21/2012

I've built and uploaded a new kernel that includes a few more OC options. Configured now are 1.2GHz, 1.35GHz, 1.42GHz, 1.48GHz, and 1.52GHz. There have been a few other tweaks made that all add up to FAST. Remember your device may not be able to handle the same speeds as someone else's. Don't cry or feel bad, it's just the hardware luck of the draw. Just like people, there are some freaks out there. The new kernels have 1-52GHz in the file name. Now go forth and flash!!

9/17/2012
    New Another overclock option!

New Semi-Nightly Sept. 16/17 builds now include a 1.42GHz step. Kernel still safe boots to 1.2GHz and you can use built-in Performance settings or SetCPU to OC. I wouldn't recommend using "set at boot" until you're 1000% sure your device is stable at 1.42GHz.

Working Samsung keyboard dock

While not all the special keys work it's a start ;)

On the fly GPU Overclocking

Another first for our tabs! Based on imoseyon's Tuna kernel work. To change speeds simply edit /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/gpu_oc. Values are as follows: 0 = 307MHz 1 = 384MHz 2 = 512MHZ

On top of the built in 1.42GHz overclock the tab runs really well. Be mindful the higher GPU freqs will cause an increase in heat production. The values will revert back to 0 (307MHz) on boot. So if you find your tab locked up or acting odd at a higher clock speed just reboot it. On the other side of that you'll need to change the value every time you boot the tablet.
    Some nenamark2 scores to illustrate the GPU overclocking...

Value 0 = 307MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-20-52-00.png

Value 1 = 384MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-20-53-22.png

Value 2 = 512MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-20-54-28.png
    Glad everyone is liking this stuff. Just know more cool stuff is coming.... :fingers-crossed:
    Thanks everyone for following my AOKP thread. Its now time to pass it on..

Enjoy!
    AOKP JB Milestone 1 is being released tonight. It will be the last build until 4.2 is pushed to AOSP.

With the news of Android 4.2 on the horizon, we at Team Kang felt you, the end-user, deserved to see a Milestone build. With a massive surge of effort and contributions, we have one for you now, and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

The wait for 4.2 begins now. We won't release any new builds until it gets pushed to AOSP and merged into our source. Don't worry though; we are already working on some awesome new features, you may have seen some teasers on Twitter/G+ already!

This time we definitely focused on fixes, we managed to close each bug report received on Rootz and Twitter in the last few weeks.

But AOKP isn't AOKP without new features, right?
    Adjustable NavBar width for Tablets
    Allow "Vibrate on Touch" behavior for Slide unlock
    Toggles can be hidden like in ICS - long press on the Settings button!

Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
    More info: http://aokp.co/index.php/releases/_/jb-milestone-1-r34