make it red

and if you can
write the things in order :p
thanks ;)

jsgage

May 1, 2012
bolton
help ive created my Ultimate boot loop

yesterday i got giddy and install v5. cool , everything ok working perfectly. Then i had a moment i pulled mb-14 kernel souce and compiled (make menuconfig) to add cifs and nfs filesystems saved then make all ... used the script to build boot.img ... And now the good bit if flashed with adb shell dd if=boot.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8 .. then reboot .. oh my god i shudnt have done that ........ im i one heck of a pickle now can not boot into recovery or bootloader no matter what combination of buttons and when it trys to boot normally it show samsung logo for 2 sec then crashes n reboots.. it does detect in usb on pc while rebooting but only for 2 sec ...... any only got a surgestion ?

ps inside under the battery there are 5 uncovered pcd track contacts could this be some kind of jtag

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
i installed the rom
without theme and icon
first boot take a long time
then

i shut it down
anddddd
it happened again

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
Your V3 Version was the best withot any bug

what!!! you bricked your phone again!!!!

Release your ROM like that...even i dnt download v5 on my ace plus coz v3 is working fine without any bug

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
i installed the rom
without theme and icon
first boot take a long time
then

i shut it down
anddddd
it happened again

is it going to download mode now or note.....if it is then get back to stock ROM

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
noo
stuck at first samsung logo
i removed the battery 30 minutes

i planned to buy usb jig

but yeeeeaaa
my phone dead again --"

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
but v3 dont have those scripts, build proP tweeks, and many things are not working in it....
i will upload new version(THE LAST ONE) today with miui and many BUGS fixed... this will be my best work till now... removed beats mod(i am sure it is causing this brick problem)...
Release your ROM like that...even i dnt download v5 on my ace plus coz v3 is working fine without any bug

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

is it going to download mode now or note.....if it is then get back to stock ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: androidbaba

androidbaba

Nov 19, 2008
Last edited:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
i tried miui port it was a fail... now i added official miui launcher,ported miui explorer, miui music player, miui camera and more miui apps so you can use lots of features which miui rom would have like themes and lockers....
so you will have almost same experience...
wait for latest version he is gonna upload soon..:cool::good:

@op miui means themed like miui or its miui port??

Reactions: androidbaba

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Thats because you used rooting guide which is only for ace plus gt-s7500
ok, i got the same error that happened when i tried to root it with this turorial (it works but as soon as i unblock it the screen goes black but not turned off...and i cant do anything)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1618324

when they released a root for s7500l this problem got fixed.

Can u made a custo rom solving this problem?

comrex

Jun 12, 2012
Santiago
Thats because you used rooting guide which is only for ace plus gt-s7500

that was a long time ago, i was using this one when i installed ur rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198

As soon as boot animation appears screen goes black and i cant do anything,

the same happened when i installed the first root the screen was going black as soon as i was enterin to the recovery mode.

but with the root to the S7500L version the problem with the recovery mode got solved. Im telling u this cuz i think it could be the same problem.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

i restarted it, but now it gets stuck in after the samsung logo and it loops trying to start the rom....going back to the brasilian stock rom u.u

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

damn it got bricked, i cant enter the recovery mode, download mode or upload mode u.u

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

damn what can i do to fix it? Its completely dead... just a black screen at the start and samsung logo... and then it shuts down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom removed...

next atomic rom will be when we get official jb on our device...
    yes atomic rom will be first jelly bean rom by me...
    :thumbup:
    JUST KEEP HITTING THANKS BUTTON AND I WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT...HIHI

I have completed but having problems... When it boots samsung bootanimation comes again and again... After fixing i will upload it...
    You can also learn cooking rom it is very easy.... I even made a guide... And blackburner is porting cm7 on ace plus... Visit his thread too he needs little help...both links are in my signature...
    Rom is uploaded

HELLO:highfive:... I HAVE UPLOADED THE ROM... PLZ CHECK IT OUT.... AND REPORT BUGS (if any)
    Waiting to try the rom.....
    look like a perfect rom

ATOMIC ROM FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS

SCREENSHOT'S ATTACHED!

Features
    • Based on stock 2.3.6
    • Stock look
    • Deodexed
    • Bareboned for speed
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Pre-rooted
    • su updated
    • blackmart alpha and my blog's apps added (will add more when requested any)...
    • stock gingerbread keyboard replaced swype keyboard
    • Modded audio libs for increased sound quality
    • Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
    • Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
    • GApps updated
    • No boot sound
    • Flash Updated
    • Tweaked boot animation.
    • SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT added
    • Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT added
    • MANY MORE THINGS ADDED(why don't you give it a try)...

SAME ROM WITH SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH GINGERBREAD REMIXED (changed fonts, status bar icons by me). LINK ADDED BELOW

THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V3 ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE ... THIS IS PROBABLY A FIRST WORK ON THIS ROM SOMETHING MIGHT NOT WORK

Flashing instructions
    1. Download the firmware from the links given below.
    2. Put it to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Reboot to CWM Recovery.
    4. Select Wipe data/Factory reset.
    5. Select Wipe Cache.
    6. Select Install zip from sd card.
    7. Choose the ROM zip file.
    8. After the installation completes choose reboot.

CREDITS
    XDA-DEVELOPERS FOR SUCH GREAT PLACE FOR US GEEKS TO SHARE AND LEARN.

THANKS FOR SCRIPTS - SLAID480 - SlaidyBoost-V2.3 AND IMBAWIND - Adrenaline™ Engine
    AND ME FOR HAVING LOTS OF FUN WHILE COOKING THIS ROM.(wowa this is my first rom)...

BUGS
    NO BUGS FOUND TELL NOW(totally clean till now)

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    ATOMIC ROM V3
    ATOMIC ROM V3 GINGERBREAD REMIXED
    ATOMIC ROM V3 SLAIDYBOOST-V2.3 SCRIPT
    ATOMIC ROM V3 ADRENALINE ENGINE SCRIPT

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MUCH BETTER VERSION OF THIS ROM
    THANK YOU.:good:

Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This
    hey nice signature,,,,

try this new cwm for ace plus here... this is new and is fixed... sorry i dont have link to its xda post... just uploaded to share... and you can get any of these they have slight differences as stated in their names...
    Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This