Latest R365XXU2CRL1
Here

Older R365XXU2AQI1
Here

Combination firmware:
Here

You will need NetOdin

Instruction:

Step 1: On your Fit2 Pro press then hold the Home/Power button until you see the Fit2 Pro screen shows up "Rebooting..."

Step 2: Release the Home/Power button then quick Press it again 03 times.
Next step, you need to be a bit quicker.

Step 3: Use the Home/Power button to navigate to "Download (wireless)" option, then Press & Hold the Home/Power button to select. You have to be real quick otherwise your Fit2 Pro will reboot.

Step 4: Press the Home/Power button twice, you will see the "[WPS Mode]" change to "[AP Mode]"

Step 5: Choose the Access point with the same name appears on your Fit2 Pro.

Step 6: Your Fit2 Pro will show that it's been connected to the IP of your computer.

Step 7: Open the Odin, your Fit2 Pro will show up.

Step 8: Choose the right file for each Option from the files you extract after downloading. Then press Start and wait for the PASS (15-20 minutes)

Last edited:

ssamboy

Sep 15, 2008
I was able to install the combination firmware, and I got DMFS fail. Pretty sure that the sensors are failing as well.

Rey9

Dec 14, 2018
como instalo la combinacion de firmware? los sensores estan fallando. espero puedan ayudarme. Gracias

drbignose

May 5, 2011
Manila
Did anyone get the the R365 firmware working? I need to reflash my wife's gear fit pro 2 as its locked to a Samsung account she has forgotten the password to and I failed to recover the password to the recovery google account the Samsung account is linked to.

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Last edited:

MFortuna

Mar 22, 2010
Hello, what is "combination firmware"? A mix of the old and the new ones? Sorry for asking

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Hello, what is "combination firmware"? A mix of the old and the new ones? Sorry for asking

It is a service rom, so its used in service centers to recover broken watches and reset the factory reset protection flag. So in a perfect world, no one will need it but I am providing it in case anyone needs it to fix their watch.

esieben1310

Sep 2, 2018
Hey,
What is the difference between the combination firmware and the Stock Firmware? and what about the warranty?

mssaya

Mar 22, 2019
Hi

I tried updating my firmware multiple times but it failed and now my Gear Fit2 Pro is stuck in bootloop. Can you please help?

Thanks

Step 6: Your Fit2 Pro will show that it's been connected to the IP of your computer.

Step 8: Choose the right file for each Option from the files you extract after downloading. Then press Start and wait for the PASS (15-20 minutes)

I am in AP mode but there is no access point to choose from. Does wifi have to be configured first?

bbsc

Nov 8, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S9

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 868
Here are the full firmware and combination firmware and netodin to flash them

Stock firmware:
Latest R365XXU2CRL1
Here

Older R365XXU2AQI1
Here

Combination firmware:
Here

You will need NetOdin

Instruction:

Step 1: On your Fit2 Pro press then hold the Home/Power button until you see the Fit2 Pro screen shows up "Rebooting..."

Step 3: Use the Home/Power button to navigate to "Download (wireless)" option, then Press & Hold the Home/Power button to select. You have to be real quick otherwise your Fit2 Pro will reboot.

Step 4: Press the Home/Power button twice, you will see the "[WPS Mode]" change to "[AP Mode]"

I get an ip and a mac address but then i keep getting a connection failed: connection timed out error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the full firmware and combination firmware and netodin to flash them

Stock firmware:
    Latest R365XXU2CRL1
    Here

Older R365XXU2AQI1
    Here

Combination firmware:
    Here

You will need NetOdin

Instruction:

It is a service rom, so its used in service centers to recover broken watches and reset the factory reset protection flag. So in a perfect world, no one will need it but I am providing it in case anyone needs it to fix their watch.
    the only way is to use netodin as far as I know.
    Not quite.
    Hi

I tried updating my firmware multiple times but it failed and now my Gear Fit2 Pro is stuck in bootloop. Can you please help?

Thanks

Did you find a solution ? The firmware start downloading OK using "netodin" but suddenly the Gear Fit2 Pro turns off and "netodin" shows a FAIL message because the process doesn't finish :( I also tried updating different firmwares multiple times but as the process always fails now my Gear Fit2 Pro is stuck in bootloop. (sorry for my bad english)
    thanks
    İs crc7 newer or older than this latest?
    Latest R365XXU2CRL1