[Q] Should I root?

Search This thread

bero1608

Mar 4, 2014
Hey guys. After updating to 4.3 android I have to root my device again. But there is only hard way to do this. I have to unlock bootloader (I don't want to do this, what if I brick my phone up?) then do other hard things.

And I don't know. Should I do this, or wait for easy root method, like we had for 4.1? Also I heard that new firmware 12.1.A.1.195 is going to come out, after I update to that firmware I will have to root again, right?

So please give me suggestions, and if it's better to root, which one is safest way to unlock BL and then root the device

Thanks

Last edited:

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
maybe

if u have doubt that rooting can damage ur phone use unlockroot pro it easily root and unroot ur phone I have used it more than 5 times ,secondly u don't need unlocked bootloader for rooting :D

SmileySob

Mar 1, 2014
if u have doubt that rooting can damage ur phone use unlockroot pro it easily root and unroot ur phone I have used it more than 5 times ,secondly u don't need unlocked bootloader for rooting :D

I didn't know Unlockroot ever worked on Xperia SP... Did you test it ?
@bero1608 : Just search on google "unlockroot" and take the first link, but i'm not sure it will work on this device...

bero1608

Mar 4, 2014
@Nanostray

That's why I don't want to do that...

@SmileySob

I have to downgrade to .254 then root then .257 then blahblahblahblahblah and .266 I can't do that I can't risk @DooMLoRD save me, release easy root :D

I think I will wait for new firmware which comes out mid-march, so I wont need to re-root again and again.........

Thanks for replies

Last edited: