[Q] How does it compare to the Note 2

Search This thread

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
I guess the title says it all.

While I wait for my Z2 to be dispatched I'm interested in opinions of the phone for users who moved from the Note 2 with regards to the screen size, speakers and size of the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

numskull

Oct 19, 2010

While I wait for my Z2 to be dispatched I'm interested in opinions of the phone for users who moved from the Note 2 with regards to the screen size, speakers and size of the phone.

coming from a note 2 you're gonna think its tiny lol. my other phones a note 1 and altho theres only 0.1 inch difference in screen size the note seems a lot bigger, z2 is a lot more managable with one hand, size wise its about the same height as a note 1 but not as wide (portrait). Can't comment on the speakers as i got a bluetooth one and been using that, they seem clear, just not the loudest.... noise cancelling headphones seem really good but having said that its the only noise cancelling tech ive tried

Reactions: kersey

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
Ive got the note 2 and the z2 sat at home waiting on a bumper case before using it. Size wise, if you lay the z2 on top of the note 2 there really isnt a lot in it. About 3mm narrower each side if that. It really surprised me. Screen... z2 blows the note 2 out of the water. Volume.. until I install my own ring tones im not prepared to comment. My own ringtones have been put thru a wave editor and had the db increased so at the moment the note 2 is louder but the z2 does sound great.
Paul

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

X

x102x96x

i

about Spec u should compare Xperia Z2 with Note3
XZ2 is completely better than Note2 in specifications
BUT there s S-Pen (awesome function) that u cannot find on any other devices.

The Speakers of Z2 is stereo (2 speakers) But noteII was mono (if i m correct)

Xperia Z2 is tall but it s width is so nice and small
however xperia z2 height is because of 3200mAh battery & lots of more feature like bigger camera lens.

:good:

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Thanks for you replies all.

Can't wait to get mine (hopefully mid May).

Have got all the accessories here waiting - screen protectors, magnetic charging cable, tpu case etc. Just need the phone now [emoji7]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Volume.. until I install my own ring tones im not prepared to comment. My own ringtones have been put thru a wave editor and had the db increased so at the moment the note 2 is louder but the z2 does sound great.
Paul

Please can you keep my updated when you put your own ring tones on the Z2 to see how they compare to the N2...have got at least 3 weeks until I receive mine so look forward to any opinions to keep me going [emoji6]

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
Having transferred my ringtones and notification tones I'd say the z2 is fractionally louder. Though I think the sound from the z2 is also a fuller sound

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Having transferred my ringtones and notification tones I'd say the z2 is fractionally louder. Though I think the sound from the z2 is also a fuller sound

Fantastic news, I find the speaker quality and volume to be excellent on my Note 2 so guess I'm going to be very happy with the change to the Z2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

coming from a note 2 you're gonna think its tiny lol. my other phones a note 1 and altho theres only 0.1 inch difference in screen size the note seems a lot bigger, z2 is a lot more managable with one hand, size wise its about the same height as a note 1 but not as wide (portrait). Can't comment on the speakers as i got a bluetooth one and been using that, they seem clear, just not the loudest.... noise cancelling headphones seem really good but having said that its the only noise cancelling tech ive tried
    Ive got the note 2 and the z2 sat at home waiting on a bumper case before using it. Size wise, if you lay the z2 on top of the note 2 there really isnt a lot in it. About 3mm narrower each side if that. It really surprised me. Screen... z2 blows the note 2 out of the water. Volume.. until I install my own ring tones im not prepared to comment. My own ringtones have been put thru a wave editor and had the db increased so at the moment the note 2 is louder but the z2 does sound great.
    Paul