Thinking of buying

Search This thread

bak3donh1gh

May 12, 2013
Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a Song Ultra Z and just wanted to get you guy's input if there are some downfalls that I don't know of/commonly known.
Im upgrading from a galaxy note one which has been a nightmare: calls breaking up, power button, overheating.

Also if you have any recomended accessories.

Much Thanks!

warfareonly

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
I came from a Note1 myself and have only one advice for you: Buy it blindly [emoji16]

Sent from my C6833_GPe using Tapatalk

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I too, came from the Note and i'm still happy with it (bought mine last september). It's pretty big (but very thin) and the camera isn't the greatest, and that's about it really.

zaxharu

Oct 21, 2012
I came from a note also. Its really nice phone. Although battery is not that good compared to note2. Also it has no camera flash but im still okay with it

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

drp1nk

Jun 15, 2014
Whitby
#Note3 all the way. Love mine. Not a big fan of the Sony phones.. That one in particular.. Read some poor reviews, guess it's a lot of opinions. Good luck :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

pemell

Jan 4, 2012
Gothenburg
I've never been as happy with a device as I am with the ultra. And I had a lot of them. You need to like the size though.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

secfincorp

Nov 7, 2007
Its great. I personally like the google edition software better but once I got used to the size it is awesome.

Sent from my C6833_GPe using xda premium

shadowcore

Apr 26, 2013
Hell
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Think of buying this phone as it is relatively cheap compared to other phones im my region.
Should I get this or the G2, the prices are the same...

I like this thing primarily for its size and display.

I just want one thing to know, can I flash cm11 android 4.4 here? I dont care about warranty. My current phone, lg optimus 4x never fell from my hand ever, so I am careful with my devices.

I would be going for a 5.5 inch phone but this thing is the cheapest larger than 5 inch phone.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Think of buying this phone as it is relatively cheap compared to other phones im my region.

I just want one thing to know, can I flash cm11 android 4.4 here? I dont care about warranty. My current phone, lg optimus 4x never fell from my hand ever, so I am careful with my devices.

I would be going for a 5.5 inch phone but this thing is the cheapest larger than 5 inch phone.
Yes, CM11, and others are available, so that's not an issue. You've probably seen the preview of Android "L" today, so just imagine that on 6.44 inches. It'll be sweet.

The G2 isn't a bad device though, but you can't compare those two since they are two different types of devices (phone vs phablet), but I can easily recommend the Ultra.

Reactions: shadowcore

megapimp

Jun 23, 2011
I've had every high end phone and this by far is the best if you can deal with no flash and mediocre camera performance. I never need a tablet this thing is actually my main computer. I torrent the hell out of it fixed the ext sd card write permission and download like crazy on unlimited data.

Lightbird

Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a Song Ultra Z and just wanted to get you guy's input if there are some downfalls that I don't know of/commonly known.
Im upgrading from a galaxy note one which has been a nightmare: calls breaking up, power button, overheating.

Also if you have any recomended accessories.

Much Thanks!

You can also try save your device, but this needs root. Try LagFix (fstrim) from the Play Store ^^.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, CM11, and others are available, so that's not an issue. You've probably seen the preview of Android "L" today, so just imagine that on 6.44 inches. It'll be sweet.

The G2 isn't a bad device though, but you can't compare those two since they are two different types of devices (phone vs phablet), but I can easily recommend the Ultra.