[Q] link2sd

Search This thread

afifrohiki

Apr 21, 2011
semarang
how do you think about link2sd?
i've been using it for a long time , but i'm thinking about move app to sd card by setting in cm setting.
can someone give me a solution for me?

timchew

Apr 8, 2011
Singapore
I have a question with Link2SD. I have using it when I have EWJet Rom. However, when I flash 2.2 or 2.3 ROM, the ROM seems to read the 2nd partition created for Link2SD, as a results all files (photos and others) will be saved in this 2nd partition and as a results, I am not able to access these files when I connect to my PC as PC only recognized the first partition.
Hence, whenever, I flash 2.2 or 2.3 Rom for testing, I have to removed the 2nd partition so that any files saved would be in the first partition.
Anyone has a better solution?
Thanks.

skylinestan

Apr 8, 2011
Well u cant look into ur 2nd partition using PC connection,coz link2sd only partition those apps to this 2nd partition & u can only look into it using titanium BC from ur phone...maybe there's a software outside that can look into this 2nd partition on ur PC...google it & see..:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many forms, from making a backup of the app's with Titanium or similar, then delete the partition Link2app, and you can retrieve the app's backup.
    Another possibility is one to one pass with Link2app app to the phone memory and then App2SD to the card.
    Link2Sd is superb..i'm using it on my floyobread v12 from doixanh...& doesnt having any issue :)