[Gapps]Light Edition Google Apps Android 4.1.2-4.4.0

Search This thread

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hello everyone,

I made these Gapps packages for the ones and for myself who don't like to wait long to install some crap you may not need.
In these versions i just made the basic what you need for playstore and for youtube so no additions like google plus latinime etc.

All these 5 Gapps packages in one folder are around the 8-18MB while the originals are around 380MB
So it spare's you speed and bandwith :D
I Recommend these Gapps or Slim Gapps for Slim rom or other roms cause all those google stuff is slowing down the system

For the ones who want all these 4 gapps in one Aroma package i am busy trying to make it later if i have time.

Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed-UpdatedWithGtransport contains GoogleCalenderSyncAdapter and updated Gapps from 2014

Installation:
Download the zipFile
Put it on an sdcard or internal storage
Reboot into Recovery
Flash the light Gapps

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-W0zjAtOcMtX1ZobnBTN2RkblE

Credits:
Google For their Gapps
Goo.im for the Gapps host links.

Last edited:

CptKlink

Aug 14, 2011
Edmonton
Would there be a possibility of you making a 4.3.1 version? Or will the 4.30 version work fine on ROMS using 4.3.1?

Play3r0

Jan 5, 2013
Madrid
wulsic saved me!! I have a Galaxy ACE and I was playing with CM11 when anyone package ran well like your Gapps Light. Always I had problems with AOSP Keyboard and GP Services but your work join to this ACE, it is a new ****ing AWESOME phone hahah

Thank you!!

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Play3r0 your welcome i am glad that your problem is fixed and that the gapps work well.
R4b4 i made the gapps when kitkat just came out i believe. If i have time then i will make it tomorrow l. Sorry for late reaction i am busy with school

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fightergo

mrcheese79

Mar 15, 2012
KK Calendar Sync not working

Google Caledar Sync in Gapps-KK-4.4.0 not working. Missing GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Yeah i removed it to make it light since most people dont use it but i have a version with that and something with chromesync on my pc i will upload that to google later if i am on my pc. Thanks for reporting it that some people are still using it.

Edit:
I uploaded the new version: Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed-UpdatedWithGtransport to My Gdrive link in first post you can download it there. Can you also test it or there are any trouble since i am now on 4.2.2 again.
I updated the gapps and added your calendarsync so now its 3mb larger Full size 18MB.
Hope its good for you now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: fightergo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

I made these Gapps packages for the ones and for myself who don't like to wait long to install some crap you may not need.
    In these versions i just made the basic what you need for playstore and for youtube so no additions like google plus latinime etc.

All these 5 Gapps packages in one folder are around the 8-18MB while the originals are around 380MB
    So it spare's you speed and bandwith :D
    I Recommend these Gapps or Slim Gapps for Slim rom or other roms cause all those google stuff is slowing down the system

For the ones who want all these 4 gapps in one Aroma package i am busy trying to make it later if i have time.

Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed-UpdatedWithGtransport contains GoogleCalenderSyncAdapter and updated Gapps from 2014

Installation:
    Download the zipFile
    Put it on an sdcard or internal storage
    Reboot into Recovery
    Flash the light Gapps

Download Link:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-W0zjAtOcMtX1ZobnBTN2RkblE

Credits:
    Google For their Gapps
    Goo.im for the Gapps host links.
    cptklink i believe that it is for 4.3.x so 4.3.1 also i think can you try it?
    i think that 4.3.1 gapps only have updated youtube and that stuff no library change i think but if you want it i can make it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Its not missing if you click the download link then you go to google drive with 4 gapps and then the left one with kk 4.4.0 but it should also work with 4.4.2

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
    Thanks! Useful work.
    Ya i thought so but i thought i would just ask anyways thxs.