[APP] Kokotime App Thread for questions/requests/help

Search This thread

Nikanore

Mar 3, 2015
Saint Petersburg
In a video player, when I swipe up, to reveal the navbar the volume always increases significantly because of the swipe, it's very annoying, can you please fix it.
Also none of the episodes of "Adventure time" are available.

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
In a video player, when I swipe up, to reveal the navbar the volume always increases significantly because of the swipe, it's very annoying, can you please fix it.
Also none of the episodes of "Adventure time" are available.

Yep I've also noticed the volume swipe issue, I've been thinking of a way to fix it, and like I said I cannot always guarantee 100% of availability :/

paulwollf

Jan 12, 2014
Burning series is a huge Link farm for movies and episodes in german language. Most of the content is hosted on "openload" and "opemloadHD" I think this could be helpful

HRQ.SLV

Apr 11, 2008
Vila do Conde
Great app.
A small suggestion: add brightness control to the left side of the screen and sound to the right side, just like the VLC player.
With that it would be perfect!

fadedout

Jan 26, 2012
Like many other people, I'm having trouble watching any videos without using a VPN. I haven't looked into it much, but it appears the app is scraping watchseries.cr. At least in my brief tests, the host it was attempting (but unable) to stream from was thevideos.tv. Attempting to play any video on the site displays the following error: "Wrong IP address". Now I doubt the issue is with all of the ISP's I have tried, so I suspect that it is the host that is blocking connections from certain regions or countries.

I would guess you're just scraping the data-src for the video directly off of the episode page (in which case there's probably not much you can do), but in the event that you're actually scraping from the list of 3rd-party hosts, perhaps you can ignore (at least optionally) links to thevideos.tv.

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
Like many other people, I'm having trouble watching any videos without using a VPN. I haven't looked into it much, but it appears the app is scraping watchseries.cr. At least in my brief tests, the host it was attempting (but unable) to stream from was thevideos.tv. Attempting to play any video on the site displays the following error: "Wrong IP address". Now I doubt the issue is with all of the ISP's I have tried, so I suspect that it is the host that is blocking connections from certain regions or countries.

I would guess you're just scraping the data-src for the video directly off of the episode page (in which case there's probably not much you can do), but in the event that you're actually scraping from the list of 3rd-party hosts, perhaps you can ignore (at least optionally) links to thevideos.tv.

Yep thats exactly it, the host is actually blocking connections from certain countries, I am actually working with another website for the moment for direct access to their websites api so I can avoid this issue, the problem is that thevideo.tv is one of the only upload website that allows you to extract the streaming url but I am working on the issue.

Reactions: handgun50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, If you are here its probably because you have tried our app and need help or want to make a request or report a bug. Feel free to ask anything below and we will try and help ASAP.

For those who haven't tried Kokotime App, the android media center powered by 3rd party addons go ahead and try it out already !

Available at : [url]https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.scrdev.pg.kokotimeapp[/URL]
    (SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT)

For those of you wondering, Kokotime is still in development and there is still a lot more in progress, here are some features to expect in the near future :
    +Support for live stream addons
    +A separate version of Kokotime optimized for Android TV including optimized layouts and controller navigation (Yes because for those of you complaining, Kokotime was never designed for Android TV)
    +Local library organization including fetching additional info for your local movies or shows like posters, descriptions, genres, cast and reviews !
    +Native chromecast support for your local files
    +Universal Cast support for local files so you can cast your local files to ANY device (Without a chromecast) using our unique Universal Cast system
    +Improvement of our video player including the video player right side drawer.
    +Subtitles syncing and possibility to choose between multiple subtitles if the automatically chosen one is not syncing
    +And much more !

So please be patient and we will make it totally worth your while, and a big thank you to all our supporters and Premium users who are helping us improve Kokotime and continue its development
    for those interested in the upcoming version 2.0 of Kokotime View attachment 4148369
    So essentially a stripped down, beautiful, easy to use and understand version of Kodi, for the everyday person, lol.

Yep I think we can put it like that but the thing is the addons are essential for the legality of the app which I have been trying to achieve for quite a while and removing all content providers from the app to community based addons will remove all responsibility for the app and it will be treated as a mediacenter with addons than a "piracy app"
    Yah....its kinda lil annyoing i hope developer look into it :/

Guys Im working on a whole new update lots of stuff are coming just need to be a bit patient since there is a lot to do here is a small peak of what to expect :

-Addons are coming so all types of content will be available (tv shows, movies, music, sports, and more) an sdk will be available so developers can code addons for kokotime
    -A subtitle manager to search and manually download subtitles in app and full subtitle visual customization (size,color, background ,etc)
    -Main app menu will be added for easy access to all the apps addons and options.
    -Settings will be added to customize your app experience as requested so lots of little options.
    -App will be available on google playstore so easy updates etc
    -Native chromecast support, no need for an external app to stream to chromecast.
    -In app file manager for easy and fast access to your files

This is some of the main features in developpement but I am always checking user requests for stuff to add. A beta version will be available soon so everyone an test