Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
I am not certain about what happened regarding all of the Infamous threads being locked, and under what circumstances this has occurred. All I do know is that there were thousands of xda members who have downloaded Infamous ROMs, and whom were very intune with many of the threads, as the over 10,000 posts and over 1,000,000 views indicate, and now all these members, including myself, are left in a lurch, so to speak, as there will not be anymore updates, ROM participation, communication amongst the members who had a vested interest in all of the Infamous ROMs, in addition to missing out on the camaraderie, which in my opinion, was the most important feature of Infamous Development, members helping members, and gladly doing so, which xda is all about.
Just my 4 cents, for what it's worth.
I for one, will surely miss the Camaraderie, of that there's no doubt....

Last edited:

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
Not sure, they probably took that away too. Yes their will be updates, on our site. And anyone wanting to join our public hangout forum. Leave pm us with google names and we will add you.

INFAMOUS... The dynasty of development.

Damn shame this type of censorship.
For the past 5 years, the USA has been full of it, and it's getting worse.
I see it's not an isolated problem.
That's really too bad. No notification, or anything.
Wow! smh is all I've got to say.
Wow! smh....... some more......

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Break rules, pay the piper. Simple as that.

"Second class development" haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

ShinySide

Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Yall do know he left and ASKED to have his threads locked and to be banned because he acted like a child stomping his feet crying because he lost his dev tag. Which to be quite honest, he modded stock roms and added strings to the settings of aokp for app shortcuts and renamed aokp like it was all his work.

If yall want to stomp your feet? Stomp them at Jamison for acting like a child about it and leaving on his own want.

ShinySide

Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Lmao... no @ShinySide, they banned him, and locked his threads! If you don't know what you are talking about, best to shut your mouth.

INFAMOUS... The dynasty of development.

He literally asked for it kid. I saw the post. Literally word for word "lock my posts and ban me" after crying like a 2 year old and cussing at mods. For a Marine, he sure doesn't act like one.

But anyways. This is q&a not moan about bans. Have a good one trolling

Last edited:

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
I have no idea what's going on. :eek::eek:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
He literally asked for it kid. I saw the post. Literally word for word "lock my posts and ban me" after crying like a 2 year old and cussing at mods. For a Marine, he sure doesn't act like one.

And Because he is a Marine, and the way I've seen him handle himself in the threads and posts that I've been able to read, I'll give Jamison the benefit of the doubt.
Being a Marine and serving in the Armed Services goes a long way with me....
And being a Marine, amongst other reasons, most likely gave Jamison the fortitude to realize that all of this drama just ain't worth it, and wasn't going to sacrifice his morals and beliefs, and acquiesce to those whom he felt were not giving him a fair shake. I'm not speaking for Jamison, but this is how I feel, without knowing All the facts, but going on what I do know and have read....

I'm out too, as I'd like to see this thread stay open so that members have a little something to read regarding the closing of all these threads. Members at least deserve to know what occurred, where ever the cards may fall, but sadly that may never happen, and that's the most important issue as I see it regarding all of this.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And Because he is a Marine, and the way I've seen him handle himself in the threads and posts that I've been able to read, I'll give Jamison the benefit of the doubt.
    Being a Marine and serving in the Armed Services goes a long way with me....
    And being a Marine, amongst other reasons, most likely gave Jamison the fortitude to realize that all of this drama just ain't worth it, and wasn't going to sacrifice his morals and beliefs, and acquiesce to those whom he felt were not giving him a fair shake. I'm not speaking for Jamison, but this is how I feel, without knowing All the facts, but going on what I do know and have read....

I'm out too, as I'd like to see this thread stay open so that members have a little something to read regarding the closing of all these threads. Members at least deserve to know what occurred, where ever the cards may fall, but sadly that may never happen, and that's the most important issue as I see it regarding all of this.....
    I am not certain about what happened regarding all of the Infamous threads being locked, and under what circumstances this has occurred. All I do know is that there were thousands of xda members who have downloaded Infamous ROMs, and whom were very intune with many of the threads, as the over 10,000 posts and over 1,000,000 views indicate, and now all these members, including myself, are left in a lurch, so to speak, as there will not be anymore updates, ROM participation, communication amongst the members who had a vested interest in all of the Infamous ROMs, in addition to missing out on the camaraderie, which in my opinion, was the most important feature of Infamous Development, members helping members, and gladly doing so, which xda is all about.
    Just my 4 cents, for what it's worth.
    I for one, will surely miss the Camaraderie, of that there's no doubt....
    Because Infamous is too boss for XDA.