[Q] Htc one x help please no charge or led after cwm recovery

Search This thread

Junoi

Mar 24, 2014
My phone is a htc one x.

I was installing cwm recovery 6.0.2.7 using the all in one x kit
The files went to the phone. Then I hit reboot in recovery from the command prompt list on the one x kit then my phone shut down and wont charge or come on at all.

Bootloader is unlocked.

Can anyone give me advice on how to get my phone back on.

1.I have tried holding the power button for 10 secs then 20 secs then 30 secs.
2.I have tried the power and down button

The computer doesnt see the phone so its like its dead but wont charge but the battery was full when i was doing using the aio kit.
The kit is made for my phone so i dont understand why it wouldnt install cwm properly and i did follow all instructions to the letter.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
My phone is a htc one x.

I was installing cwm recovery 6.0.2.7 using the all in one x kit
The files went to the phone. Then I hit reboot in recovery from the command prompt list on the one x kit then my phone shut down and wont charge or come on at all.

Bootloader is unlocked.

Can anyone give me advice on how to get my phone back on.

1.I have tried holding the power button for 10 secs then 20 secs then 30 secs.
2.I have tried the power and down button

The computer doesnt see the phone so its like its dead but wont charge but the battery was full when i was doing using the aio kit.
The kit is made for my phone so i dont understand why it wouldnt install cwm properly and i did follow all instructions to the letter.

Had you htc sync installed/opened during flash cwm? Or any other software acting with usb? Or even renamed the folder conating the toolkit?

Last edited:

Junoi

Mar 24, 2014
No nothing at all was running except the phone and the aio kit i was using it had pushed the recovery to the phone and once i hit reboot in recovery i got nothing but a blank screen no power or led to say its charging. I feel that its stuck in cwm was gonna pull battery out but cant without taking the whole phone apart.

Had you htc sync installed/opened during flash cwm? Or any other software acting with usb? Or even renamed the folder conating the toolkit?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
No nothing at all was running except the phone and the aio kit i was using it had pushed the recovery to the phone and once i hit reboot in recovery i got nothing but a blank screen no power or led to say its charging. I feel that its stuck in cwm was gonna pull battery out but cant without taking the whole phone apart.

What kinda start in the new week... As it looks like a "brick" just let the phone connected to wall charger for a while. It wont get worse by doing this. If may be in an hour when you finished your coffee still shows no reaction you can think about disambling (I never done with a unibody - infact i cant tell you anything about) it or give it to a proffesional repair service (I never done with a unibody - infact i cant tell you anything about). Then you will get some diagnostic at least.

Junoi

Mar 24, 2014
Sigh I guess I will have to send it to jtag for repair

What kinda start in the new week... As it looks like a "brick" just let the phone connected to wall charger for a while. It wont get worse by doing this. If may be in an hour when you finished your coffee still shows no reaction you can think about disambling (I never done with a unibody - infact i cant tell you anything about) it or give it to a proffesional repair service (I never done with a unibody - infact i cant tell you anything about). Then you will get some diagnostic at least.