Scratch remover

Search This thread

forumhookersdotcom

Apr 22, 2012
I have scratched and some tiny holes in edges of my hox . It happens while i drop my hox from 5 feet. And the sand made those scratches.

Is that possible to get removed?

hasibzaman

Feb 28, 2012
kuala lumpur
use less those scratches are permanent and cant be removed with all these...

i tried different things on my previous one x, none helped...

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi
I haven't tried this liquid before, but I have gone to a small shop in my country and they somehow managed to remove some scratches on my HOX, well, just the small or not so obvious one, the big one can only be "fade" away but they are still there. They said that I shouldn't take my phone to remove the scratches too often, I should only have it done for maximum of 3 or 4 times, because it's not really good for the glass

jimmy2027

May 26, 2012
I agree. I think the whole point of a "scratch remover" is simply a marketing strategy.

It sounds pretty ridiculous to have the scratch removed, as scratch is an actual physical damage, the chemical composition is permanently altered.

(this is where alchemy comes into the play..... just kidding.)

Last edited:

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
From my understanding, the scratch removers are not actually removing the scratch.

They actually scratch away the rest of the layer which may look as though it has "removed" the scratch.

This is why they will tell you to not do it often, as your screen will become nothing over time, and this is also why one of the other users has said that it was "abrasive" as this is what they are for.

Hope this helps :)

ms141289

Apr 19, 2010
years ago i used something like this on my siemens st60 but the display material was cheap plastic. it helped but i can not imagine that this will help on your hox, too. :(