Carbon 4.4.2 (20140401-1727): Bluetooth crashes

Search This thread

Locutix

Apr 2, 2014
Gent
Hi People

I have an issue on my S3 mini with Carbon 4.4.2 OS. When I sync to my car with Bluetooth, the Bluetooth process keeps stopping and restarting.
Never had this with the stock rom.

Any idea to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Locutix

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Hi People

I have an issue on my S3 mini with Carbon 4.4.2 OS. When I sync to my car with Bluetooth, the Bluetooth process keeps stopping and restarting.
Never had this with the stock rom.

Any idea to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Locutix

Try Carbon 4.4.2 20140409 instead.

Locutix

Apr 2, 2014
Gent
Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately after updating to Carbon 4.4.2 (20140409-1234) the problem remained.
I also tried to un-pair the phone, deleting it from the car and re-pair it again, but no success.
Then I tried to enable only phone, so no music or internet. Again no success :(

com.android.bluetooth keeps crashing.

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately after updating to Carbon 4.4.2 (20140409-1234) the problem remained.
I also tried to un-pair the phone, deleting it from the car and re-pair it again, but no success.

Then you'll need to wait, because some users are reporting that BT is not working very well on CM11, so as carbon has the same sources as cm, we need to wait till Maclaw & Marcin or other dev to fix it. Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: Locutix

Locutix

Apr 2, 2014
Gent
Also no GPS :(

Thank you for the information.

Today I found out that also the GPS is not working properly. I use Strava to track my bike rides and the app couldn't get any signal :(

Greetings and have a nice weekend too!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Then you'll need to wait, because some users are reporting that BT is not working very well on CM11, so as carbon has the same sources as cm, we need to wait till Maclaw & Marcin or other dev to fix it. Have a nice weekend.