Why do the US models take so long to release?

Search This thread

DiamondJay20

Jun 11, 2011
Anyone know why these phones take forever to release in the US? How do the OEMs and carriers not plan for the antennas/radios? Or how much is the time it takes to develop the bloatware? I want to get the first 2K screen on a smartphone like I got the Atrix, the first dual core. We've seen this with the Galaxy phones, yet Apple doesn't do this as much. And thats their only good point (I hate Apple otherwise) but still.

20degrees

Oct 11, 2012
Verizon has to put logos on theirs. ATT likes to make people wait. Sprint is trying to raise money to get phones from LG. T-Mobile is waiting for enough supply from LG.

?

Reactions: catlog and jal3223

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
carriers take their sweet time in modifying the stock firmware in a way that all the users will hate(adding bloat/dumb sponsor apps/making phone laggy/adding their carrier logos on phone,lockscreen,statusbar/and most important in the time it takes them to do these if a root method appears or a method to unlock bootloader appears they have time to patch it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Verizon has to put logos on theirs. ATT likes to make people wait. Sprint is trying to raise money to get phones from LG. T-Mobile is waiting for enough supply from LG.

?