[Q] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps!

Search This thread

sgirard1991

Jul 17, 2012
I didn't find a section for this specific phone, so I hope it's ok that I post this here.

So here's the deal, I picked up a cheap ZTE Reef n810 phone a few weeks ago, It's a prepaid virgin mobile usa phone. I rooted it, removed a bunch of bloatware-one thing being the activation app...

I have recently gotten a new phone, and would like to pass this one along, however whenever I try to switch my girlfriends account onto this phone the activation fails.

My question is, does anyone else have this phone, and could you possibly get me a copy of a few stock apps? I need the SSA app (Self Service Assistance), and the Sprint initializer app- Those are the two(that I am aware of) that are involved with the activation of the phone...

Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: yesak80

yesak80

Dec 2, 2014
[A] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps! I have them

I didn't find a section for this specific phone, so I hope it's ok that I post this here.

So here's the deal, I picked up a cheap ZTE Reef n810 phone a few weeks ago, It's a prepaid virgin mobile usa phone. I rooted it, removed a bunch of bloatware-one thing being the activation app...

I have recently gotten a new phone, and would like to pass this one along, however whenever I try to switch my girlfriends account onto this phone the activation fails.

My question is, does anyone else have this phone, and could you possibly get me a copy of a few stock apps? I need the SSA app (Self Service Assistance), and the Sprint initializer app- Those are the two(that I am aware of) that are involved with the activation of the phone...

Thanks in advance!!
Please send me a list of the apps you would like and I will share them with you!

yesak80

Dec 2, 2014
[A] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps!

These are the zipped apk you asked forin the enclosed attachments.

Attachments

• SprintPermissions_1.0.apk
    12.2 KB · Views: 37

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance!!