FlashGadgets

Search This thread
New Gadget...

Ever wanted to REALLY freak your friends out? Now you can, with this Geiger Counter! This gadget is a "Port" (of sorts...) of the Geiger Counter developed by FiddleMeRagged for the iPhone (Why should iPhoners get all the cool stuff?). Here is a link to the original: http://www.fiddlemeragged.com/Fiddle_Me_Ragged/FakeGeigerCounter.html

There are two versions, one with soundless buttons, and one with buttons that make noise.

Screenshots and Download Below:

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Geiger.jpg
    Geiger.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 435
  • Geiger.zip
    356 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:
Geiger Counter MkII and MkIII...

Here are the next couple of evolutions of the Geiger Counter, the MkII has an improved interface, and sound, and the MkIII has improved visual effects. (Note: the MkIII "b" version features a flashier radiation indicator)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Geiger Counter MkIV...

Here is the next evolution, the MkIV. New features include, enhanced, more "realistic" sensor movement, standby mode, and better help menu functionality. (Note: the "b" version features a flashier radiation indicator) Preview and Download Below:

Last edited:
Geiger Counter MkV...

This is the final evolution of the Geiger Counter. Innovations this time are "Powered Down" and "Powered Up" versions of the help screen. (As always the "b" version has a flashier radiation indicator, while the main version is slightly more realistic) Download Below:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ibn MuSa

Mar 8, 2009
United Kingdom
all of the looks fantastics. I've decided to download all and test it on my HD2. Will get back to you if I have any issues. Thanks in advance! Great job!

Corwin9S

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com
well... DoodleJump exists in .cab version.

anyways, I have a little question : how to play automatically in fullscreen with appzone.exe (Adobe Flashlite) ?

btw, great things !

the_illuminat

Dec 21, 2009
just tap in the appzone menu on fullscreen ;)

where did you find the doodlejump cab? i just tried to google it and found nothing at all.

chichoko

Dec 19, 2009
Belgrade
Can you port the awesome-posum game called Canabalt? Thats a true time waster and I'd love to have it on my mobile :) Thanks in advance!

jason370

Mar 30, 2010
NYC
the one game ive been dying for is Wurdle. there are several knockoffs floating around but Wurdle is far and away the best Boggle clone and it is only on that stupid iphone.

thanks in advance,
jason

Apps vs Games...

any chance of porting the ghost radar?

spudpickles.com/GhostRadar

can u pleaseeee port doodle jump???
tnx

Can you port the awesome-posum game called Canabalt? Thats a true time waster and I'd love to have it on my mobile :) Thanks in advance!

Umm, not really, these apps seem to be interactive programs, most likely taking data from sensors and libraries not present on a Pocket PC (an example would be the tilt sensor) Additionally, canabalt is already a flash game, so all you would need to do would be find it in your internet cache, and copy it to your mobile device. Also, in order to create a viable port of a game especially, I would most likely need to write program code, something that would fall uncomfortably close to copyright infringement. Basically, my creations have the same "look" as the original "gadget" apps, but are essentially "dumb" movies run in a flash player, and only emulate the actual program (the Motion Tracker and DNA Scanner are entirely my own creations though), not that it would be impossible to create a game, or even port one, but in so doing, I would again, be awfully close to copyright infringement. If you have any other "sensor" type apps that basically rely on window dressing, and some good acting on the user's part, I would be happy to see what I can do...

Last edited:
well... DoodleJump exists in .cab version.

anyways, I have a little question : how to play automatically in fullscreen with appzone.exe (Adobe Flashlite) ?

btw, great things !

Try using BryhtFlash 2.0 instead of flashlite, flashlite causes all manner of issues whenver I attempt to use it, not to mention BryhtFlash looks better, and offers more control options.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unit ZER0, nothing in ur archive :(
    New Gadget: Light-Bar

After several hours spent fruitlessly searching for a Light-bar App for Windows Mobile, I finally decided to make one on my own. Here it is: the Light-Bar. It has light patterns for several of the most common vehicles, from Construction to Fire-Rescue. In addition, the "S" version has authentic sound effects, for added realism. Have Fun!