[Q] Awesome screen protectors?

Search This thread

thunderbolt33

Feb 17, 2012
Silver Spring
I was just wondering what screen protectors you guys use and how they feel and any pro's/con's about them. My current one is from a trident case i got last April and its dying out so i'm looking for a replacement :)

Please describe thickness,clarity and any other useful information
Thanks a bunch :D

_highway_

May 15, 2011
i just use the otterbox defender case that comes with a built-in screen cover

it definitely adds a bit of bulk to the phone, but idgaf, it's a solid case in the event of it hitting the ground, and that protection imo is worth the bulk.

because of the rubber coating on the case, it's a pita to store in my front pocket due to the friction it causes, so i mainly use my back pocket to carry it when i wear jeans

rholemodel

Dec 29, 2010
I've used ZAGG invisible shield, skinomi, and now just a basic one (I've had 3 different thunderbolts). ZAGG and skinomi are my two favorites. They both protect the screen, even from water but the con is the application. They have to be applied with a solution or water and takes a while for it to set. It's best to do it at night and keep your phone off till morning.
As they have a warranty plan, even if you replace your phone,i.e. damaged. They'll send you another protector but you have to pay for shipping.