Symbian Emulator for Android

Search This thread

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
Hope u ll keep waiting cos U all are waiting for an emulator for an OS which would be very soon history and would find its name in History pages with NOKIA going under the grave with their flops.

Reactions: M3H3D1

xDragonZ

Jan 28, 2011
I think no one will waste their time trying to develop the Symbian Emulator for Android...

Symbian is too [Insert any word that you want] ready!

P/s : Yes , I do own a Symbian device...

D@rekills4

Nov 6, 2010
Really the only application I miss is to use Ovi Maps offline. Many others symbian applications have equivalents ones in Android.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 usando Tapatalk.

I think the same....
Its not any more necessary to make a Symbian Emulator....
There are more and better alternatives to the Symbian apps.... ;)

scofilde

May 6, 2011
Hims
mmmmm I need an application make "Talkie walkie" between android an Symbian Os

like "WiFi Talkie" is running on Symbian devices but i don't find An Android Version "Apk"

if I have An sis emulator i can use these app with a lot of Symbian users

PumaPerez

May 29, 2011
sorry for hijacking thread.
is there any way i could play Super Miners symbian game on android device? it was fantastic logic game and deserve to be played on android devices. is there some emulator or should i just convert somehow sis to apk?

xdvsr

Nov 20, 2015
You could try to run a x86 emulator, and inside the psion emulator. This way you had it all ;)

samy2015

Jan 14, 2015
Baghdad
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2
sorry for hijacking thread.
is there any way i could play Super Miners symbian game on android device? it was fantastic logic game and deserve to be played on android devices. is there some emulator or should i just convert somehow sis to apk?

2018 & im still searching for a way to run super miners + metal bluster 2 on android lol
they was amazing for me ...

Top Liked Posts