Phone randomly shut off and wont turn back on

Search This thread

Charlielx

Jan 2, 2012
Ok so i just got out of work and went to look at my phone and i pushed the power button and nothing happened. so I held the power button to see if it just shut off ad that also didnt do anything, so then i tried charging... still nothing, volume down + power... nothing. Can you guys please help me with this? I have absolutely no idea whats wrong, and it makes no sense because I literally hadnt changed or done anything with it all day, and i havent changed ROM's recently either(running Insertcoin 6.0.3 if that makes any difference).

Charlielx

Jan 2, 2012
Yeah its now displaying qhsusb_dload under device manager, is there any fix for that or is it ****ed

Charlielx

Jan 2, 2012
For anyone returning to this thread looking for the solution to the qhsub_dload problem, i contacted HTC and the only way to fix it is to send it in for repair.

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
For anyone returning to this thread looking for the solution to the qhsub_dload problem, i contacted HTC and the only way to fix it is to send it in for repair.

i am quite late... but if did it boot up using these tricks?

(original thread: [GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

Basic issues and troubleshooting? Here it goes

Q: I can't start up my device, not even the soft buttons are lighting up!

A: I know, it sound strange, but you have to do the following thing:
Hold your HTC One below a bright lights source and hold the power button for about 15 seconds or even longer. The charging light will light up. Then hold down the volume down button and try different key combinations!

Q: I still can't boot up my device!

A: Hold volume down and volume up button and the power button for about 90 seconds. If this doesn't work, try holding your phone below bright light again

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
could be memory problem

it could be a memory problem, do you have enough RAM? sometimes the phone also restarts if it lacks free RAM for its apps to be run