[RECOVERY] Clockwork MOD Recovery Image (TEST)

Search This thread

RaiderX303

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 16, 2009
Merseyside
As we dont yet have a custom recovery image for the Desire HD like AmonRA or Clockwork Mod, i have added ADB support to the recovery image that is currently used with perma rooting the DHD, it includes support for ADB Shell, Busybox, and mount commands, has SU shell by default and has RW permissions on all mountable partitions.

Requirements;

perma rooted desire with S-OFF HBoot
correct fastboot binary from HERE and adb drivers

Changelog;

V1: Initial Release

-DOWNLOAD

Clockwork MOD Test

Here is a test version of clockwork mod for the Desire HD, it is flashable and includes ADB Shell support, to activate the power button to choose options, you need to scroll through the menu 3 times until you see the message "menu back button enabled", this is due to the clockwork version being designed for devices with a trackball button.

DOWNLOAD

FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG

How to flash;

Boot phone into bootloader mode (Hold volume down when powering on, or adb shell reboot bootloader)
run from cmd/terminal "fastboot flash recovery adb_recovery.img"

Last edited:
Reactions: danielgek

Danifamous

May 23, 2010
Out and About
Fantastic! Will flash this tomorrow after some sleep. Can't wait for the custom roms to come flooding in, especially some AOSP.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

RaiderX303

Mar 16, 2009
Merseyside
here is a test recovery image for clockwork mod, it is based on the clockwork mod for desire Z/G2, as the Desire HD has no trackball button, if you scroll through the list 3 times until you see the message "menu back button enabled" the power button will become the select button.

THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR TESTING UNTIL AN OFFICIAL CLOCKWORK MOD IS RELEASED, FLASHING IS NOT RECOMMENDED

http://db.tt/nt4dHN6

Doktaphex

Oct 18, 2010
Earth
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
here is a test recovery image for clockwork mod, it is based on the clockwork mod for desire Z/G2, as the Desire HD has no trackball button, if you scroll through the list 3 times until you see the message "menu back button enabled" the power button will become the select button.

THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR TESTING UNTIL AN OFFICIAL CLOCKWORK MOD IS RELEASED, FLASHING IS NOT RECOMMENDED

http://db.tt/nt4dHN6

Sweet dude, backing up via clockwork now! so at least it runs. I will probably flash back to your ADB recovery though, it got me out of a little schoolboy error I made earlier.

Last edited:

RaiderX303

Mar 16, 2009
Merseyside
I'm working on a ROM based on the G2 Rom for a clean android, flashing update zips works. Just not managed to get it booting yet

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

afrcom15

Sep 13, 2010
Cornwall
mmmm

When I hit backup I get this
E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblkp1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk1)
(No file or directory)
Can't mount /sdcard

any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As we dont yet have a custom recovery image for the Desire HD like AmonRA or Clockwork Mod, i have added ADB support to the recovery image that is currently used with perma rooting the DHD, it includes support for ADB Shell, Busybox, and mount commands, has SU shell by default and has RW permissions on all mountable partitions.

Requirements;

perma rooted desire with S-OFF HBoot
    correct fastboot binary from HERE and adb drivers

Changelog;

V1: Initial Release

-DOWNLOAD

Clockwork MOD Test

Here is a test version of clockwork mod for the Desire HD, it is flashable and includes ADB Shell support, to activate the power button to choose options, you need to scroll through the menu 3 times until you see the message "menu back button enabled", this is due to the clockwork version being designed for devices with a trackball button.

DOWNLOAD

FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG

How to flash;

Boot phone into bootloader mode (Hold volume down when powering on, or adb shell reboot bootloader)
    run from cmd/terminal "fastboot flash recovery adb_recovery.img"