A2DP Dongle / Phone Mic

Search This thread

pezzer4

Sep 17, 2013
I have a bluetooth dongle in my car which connects via the Aux In socket and this streams music through the speakers. When the phone rings it also comes through the speakers, however I cannot be heard by the caller, so I assume the phone's microphone is being disabled. When hardwired between phone and Aux In the microphone does not shut off. I have played around in the settings on the phone and cant see anything which helps, can anyone advise if it is possible to configure the phone to keep the microphone on.

Many thanks

ROM: ViperX 4.0.5/AlexV2.7

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
I have a bluetooth dongle in my car which connects via the Aux In socket and this streams music through the speakers. When the phone rings it also comes through the speakers, however I cannot be heard by the caller, so I assume the phone's microphone is being disabled. When hardwired between phone and Aux In the microphone does not shut off. I have played around in the settings on the phone and cant see anything which helps, can anyone advise if it is possible to configure the phone to keep the microphone on.

Many thanks

ON the same situation I have working microphone it is not disabled. Tested many times in my car befor on stock and ARHD with different kernels, try change rom and see if the problem is still there

Reactions: pezzer4

pezzer4

Sep 17, 2013

ON the same situation I have working microphone it is not disabled. Tested many times in my car befor on stock and ARHD with different kernels, try change rom and see if the problem is still there

Many thanks for that. I will try some different ROMs and kernels, (although s2w is even more important !)

pezzer4

Sep 17, 2013
I have tried Magio Rom also upgraded to Venom 4.0.7 and also stock, Alex V and Lyapota's kernels but still the same issue no microphone when connected to bluetooth, you can switch to speakerphone or normal use and the microphone works just not when connected by bluetooth. Can anyone advise if this is likely to be a ROM or Kernel issue... many thanks

2veg

Apr 3, 2014
I have tried Magio Rom also upgraded to Venom 4.0.7 and also stock, Alex V and Lyapota's kernels but still the same issue no microphone when connected to bluetooth, you can switch to speakerphone or normal use and the microphone works just not when connected by bluetooth. Can anyone advise if this is likely to be a ROM or Kernel issue... many thanks

i have the same situation and same issue on SGS3 with omnirom 442. i assumed it was a functional limitation of A2DP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Many thanks