Can't Move Apps to SD Card - CM11

Search This thread
Hello - I'm running out of internal space and trying to move apps to my SD card, but I keep getting the "Couldn't move app" error. I haven't had any issues with past versions of CM when moving apps, so I'm not sure if it's KK-related (I know there were security changes with KK) or if it's my SD card. My card is a 16 GB SanDisk, class 4, and is only a few months old. If I do a move in TiBu, it initially shows the app as moved but it shows as internal storage again on reboot. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - thanks for the help!

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
yo apparently kitkat doesn't really like lower than class 6 SD cards as far as moving things to the sd card. i had this same issue on kk. you're going to have to just get a new card or deal with not moving anything to the sd. sorry bro but google's oppressing us. SINGLE CORE PHONES ARE DED1111

Reactions: layjn

rockpaperlizard

Mar 10, 2014
Hi, I'm also having trouble moving apps to the SD card with CM11. Problem is, I have a class 10 32gb microSD card, so the change card solution isn't applicable. I have plenty of space on the card. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yo apparently kitkat doesn't really like lower than class 6 SD cards as far as moving things to the sd card. i had this same issue on kk. you're going to have to just get a new card or deal with not moving anything to the sd. sorry bro but google's oppressing us. SINGLE CORE PHONES ARE DED1111