firmware.mobi

Search This thread

praveenvj

Aug 26, 2008
Your device already has working root solutions in the Tab S forum.
I also have no idea what you just flashed and how. CFautoroot is a tar package flashed with odin.

You could try this. But this site wants a registration and I don't know of its validity. Got a firmware backup?

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-tabs/SM-T705/

Thanks for your responses. There was an issue with the ROM i think, because I re-downloaded all the packages and was able to get the Tab working.

I downloaded the Stock ROM from Sammobile, re-installed it and then rooted using CF AutoRoot and then followed by TWRP to get everything working.

JerryGoyal

Jan 23, 2013
new delhi
www.jerrygoyal.com
@Chainfire My Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T355Y model is running on 7.1.1. but your firmware release is for 6.0.1. link: https://desktop.firmware.mobi/device:722/firmware:2143

Would it be possible for you to support 7.1.1? Let me know if you need further details.

If answer is no (which I hope not) then can i install your firmware 6.0.1 on top of nougat 7.1.1?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Also, Would it help if I upload images from android 7.1.1 on https://desktop.firmware.mobi/authed? because i'm not sure if your system works on nougat or not.

expose_it

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, I have the p4noteltevzw and want to unlock the bootloader. On your site it says
"BOOTLOADER UNLOCK
If your bootloader is not unlocked, depending on the device, it may be automatically unlocked (wiping all data), flashing may fail, or the device may brick altogether."

So I tried to generate the auto root package and keep ERROR NOT APPLICABLE, even though the recovery and boot images are downloadable on the previous page. I have checked this thread: https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2263263 however the CASUAL download is no longer available and I get no response from AdamOutler when asking for the file.

1) If I can get ahold of the CF-Auto-Root package, will it unlock the bootloader for the SCH-I925?
2) Is there a way to still get a copy of the Take Note Verizon CASUAL(R478b) package?
3) If I disassemble the stock rom and replace the boot and recovery files with the ones from firmware.mobi, will that give me a custom bootloader?

I'm not sure after checking your site if the boot and recovery files are the stock images or not. My whole goal is to just be able to flash a custom rom and it seems that Verizon has locked this tablet down pretty well.

Any help would be appreciated.

SanketMohapatra

May 29, 2016
Bhubaneswar
Do you have any kind of proper instructions for development for the Snapdragon 210 because we are a community having the phone with the same same chip but we are unsuccessful in an attempt to Port a custom rom as well as a custom recovery for our phone.

Actually we discovered the thing that the bootloader is locked and the fastboot command are not working for our phone as it is a kind of Lock by the company.

We spoke to the developers of the redmi note 3 mobile phone and they told us that if there is no way to unlock the bootloader then please try to edit the emmc_appsboot.mbn but they could not tell us which are the values to be modified because they all are in hex and we don't have any idea about that.

So I am requesting all the members of this forum to please guide us in our development to unlock bootloader so that we can continue our development.

Cooperation is highly appreciated.

K1nGKeLa

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys

I have Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920W8 and for the last couple days I've been trying to root it with CF Auto root...

I downloaded the image for my version (G920W8VLU5DQI2) and flashed it successfully but after reboot i didn't get any root however KNOX ticked.

Could you please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance
P.S. I turned off reactivation lock

User540705538

Dec 19, 2016
Google Pixel 3
Failed to root

Flashed on sm-a320y with odin.
Odin reported pass but when I rebooted the phone was not rooted and it didnt have the supersu app.
I do have twrp installed, could that be a problem?

ps. I can't use twrp to root because it fails to mount data, if you have a fix for this as well that would be great.

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Flashed on sm-a320y with odin.
Odin reported pass but when I rebooted the phone was not rooted and it didnt have the supersu app.
I do have twrp installed, could that be a problem?

ps. I can't use twrp to root because it fails to mount data, if you have a fix for this as well that would be great.
FORMAT(not wipe) your data partition then install SuperSU in the same session to root with twrp.
You will lose ALL your data on internal storage.

Kairosin

Jul 26, 2017
Tampa
generating a CFAR does not work on SM-j700T even though they have N 7.1.1 firmware on it. I try to generate and all that happens is that Seandroid is not enforcing.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
That thread actually pertains to rooting using frodo exploit.

Im looking to unlock the bootloader.
If you Search any of Chainfire's Threads - You'll see that he doesn't support anything to do with locked bootloaders - And he never has... I was thinking that you wanted to unlock the bootloader to get Root ?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??

expose_it

Jan 5, 2017
Yeah I know, I was asking if anyone could help... the only thing I've found is the casual r478b.jar by adam outler but he won't reup the file and nobody seems to have it... so I was just hoping someone had any sort of idea how I can unlock this device. Ive already got root.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Yeah I know, I was asking if anyone could help... the only thing I've found is the casual r478b.jar by adam outler but he won't reup the file and nobody seems to have it... so I was just hoping someone had any sort of idea how I can unlock this device. Ive already got root.
I'm guessing that you have Google Searched for "casual r478b.jar"?

Screenshot_20171022-212035.png

Sent from my SM-G955W ??

acr123

Account currently disabled
Nov 2, 2013
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
root for SM-S327VL

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna pro ( SM-S327VL ) using Veizon from Tracfone. I went through the process & generated the CFAR with my exact build that was listed. I left everything else on the default settings. I know on this phone the bootloader is locked. & reading the thread implies that this will not work to get root with a locked bootloader. Does this package take care of this, is there something I need to do first, or will this never work. If this will never work, what is the purpose of generated the CFAR package?
I have not tried to use the CFAR package yet, but have downloaded everything.
What should I do next?
Thanks,

Al

Top Liked Posts