[ROM][2017/11] S.Team M8 | S5.2-X10.8 / SL-2.0.1 | Sense9.6 | Dolby/HK/JBL

Search This thread

sun_dream

Aug 28, 2007
WenZhou
Reserved

PS: S.Team does not only has the ability to port a ROM, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: support for both single and dual sim models in one ROM; support multiple sound effects (H/K, JBL and the latest HTC Boomsound with Dolby. All the audio effects are directly extracted from hardware drivers, completely authentic and support dual sim models.

Some developers think S.Team's S-ON audio effects are fake, I won't do more explanation here. In my opinion, Evolution of human beings is restricted by conventional concepts. That's the reason why some monkeys have evolved to human, and others are still monkeys.

Last edited:

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
download link requires download of additional baidu software - which is all Chinese and appears to prompt for user id etc. Be a brave person to install!
I know it's hard for you, but can you upload anywhere else?

I've used your roms on previous devices and they are pretty good, so I wouldn't mind giving this a go.

fcukmayank

Dec 31, 2008
NEW DELHI
Speed is good !!
Downloading from india

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-11-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-11-43.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 11,873
Reactions: eugen200884

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reserved

PS: S.Team does not only has the ability to port a ROM, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: support for both single and dual sim models in one ROM; support multiple sound effects (H/K, JBL and the latest HTC Boomsound with Dolby. All the audio effects are directly extracted from hardware drivers, completely authentic and support dual sim models.

Some developers think S.Team's S-ON audio effects are fake, I won't do more explanation here. In my opinion, Evolution of human beings is restricted by conventional concepts. That's the reason why some monkeys have evolved to human, and others are still monkeys.
    Announcement
    1. The upcoming update hopefully will be available tomorrow
    2. The next update (not the upcoming one) should come with the Sense 8. I'll buy the HTC 10, and sun_dream will do his magic :)
    3. Several people joined together and grouped as "S.Team", and I shall be one of the main maintainers on XDA. We hope to give all of you a better experience :)
    Update!! S.Team-S4.1-30.0 & JW-7.0.0

World's exclusive HTC 10 BoomSound
    No need to say more, just enjoy :)
    EGL Patch included in both version, no need to flash again.

orvJEej.png
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 / S.Team-JW-7.0.0
    • Added support for 'Swipe down to turn on voice dialing' in Motion Launch
    • HTC 10 Settings app with matching icons
    • Added HTC 10 Dolby BoomSound (Exclusive only in S.ROM)
    T1Prs60.png

S.Team-JW-7.0.0 : AFH Link
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 : AFH Link

Ynk6f81.png

S.Team Lead Developer: sun_dream

JW Version/XDA Support/Thread Maintainer: topjohnwu

Guys, it's done :)
    Only thing left is final touches and uploading.