Search This thread

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
see startings lines in my rom post....
that was a long time ago, i was using this one when i installed ur rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198

As soon as boot animation appears screen goes black and i cant do anything,

the same happened when i installed the first root the screen was going black as soon as i was enterin to the recovery mode.

but with the root to the S7500L version the problem with the recovery mode got solved. Im telling u this cuz i think it could be the same problem.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

i restarted it, but now it gets stuck in after the samsung logo and it loops trying to start the rom....going back to the brasilian stock rom u.u

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

damn it got bricked, i cant enter the recovery mode, download mode or upload mode u.u

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

damn what can i do to fix it? Its completely dead... just a black screen at the start and samsung logo... and then it shuts down

comrex

Jun 12, 2012
Santiago
maybe u should post a warning because it doesnt work on s7500L

I´ll have to go to the repair center then... im not angry cuz its my fault...but im dissapointed about u because u said it has to work and my phone died instantly after installing the rom

Last edited:

androidbaba

Nov 19, 2008
thanks..can't wait to try
hope you will upload soon:):cool::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Dude.... just read the post carefully i have mentioned that it is only fo ace plus s7500.... you guys dont read post properly and say others... i have mentioned to try at your own risk... so dont blame on me....

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
what change did you make on v5 from v4?
I dont have usb jig
so, i wont risk installed the v5 rom again

will the theme and icon work for v4>?

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Yes theme and icons will work... in v5 i did many minor things... only thing i suspected is beats mod.... you can try v6 its fixed i made it from v3 so nothing frim v4 or v5.. and also it has miui...:D

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
All the Best for V6...hope it will not a killing machine

Yes theme and icons will work... in v5 i did many minor things... only thing i suspected is beats mod.... you can try v6 its fixed i made it from v3 so nothing frim v4 or v5.. and also it has miui...:D

hey bro dats gr8 that u making rom with V3 Version...It was more stable & Speedy....ALL D BEST

Hope it will not brick anyone ACE PLUS...LOLZ:D

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
Its beautiful,awesome,mast,zabardast....U r rocking bro

all d best for ace plus development:thumbup:

Jabbzz

Jul 28, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
Stuck at Samsung Logo, can't enter download mode and recovery mode too.

Hey man, I now have the same problem, I tried ATOMIC V4 after a few days I installed this ROM, I did a software update and and I restored my backups using Titanium Backup, then I rebooted it.

Then I got stuck on the Samsung Logo.

Any ideas? Is it bricked? :(

Do I need to go to Samsung for help?

Thanks.

EDIT: I think I did a Factory Reset while in ClockWork Recovery (I also did a Cache Wipe and other wipes)

Last edited:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Go to download mode if you can and Flash stock rom with odin.... You flashed v4 it has no brick problems so may be you haven't bricked....

Jabbzz

Jul 28, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
You understood it wrong. Here's a better story.

Go to download mode if you can and Flash stock rom with odin.... You flashed v4 it has no brick problems so may be you haven't bricked....

I used to have ATOMIC V4 until I updated it to ATOMIC V6 A few hours ago, after I booted the phone into ATOMIC V6, I did a software update (Not sure if it really updated) and some pointelss things.

I can't enter ClockWork Recovery, but when I enter Download mode, It just shows a black screen, so I thought maybe it's download mode even though it has a black screen, so I plugged a USB cable and my laptop recognizes it it, so I used Odin Multi Downloader, I started flashing it, but I got stuck in "setup connection".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom removed...

next atomic rom will be when we get official jb on our device...
    yes atomic rom will be first jelly bean rom by me...
    :thumbup:
    JUST KEEP HITTING THANKS BUTTON AND I WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT...HIHI

I have completed but having problems... When it boots samsung bootanimation comes again and again... After fixing i will upload it...
    You can also learn cooking rom it is very easy.... I even made a guide... And blackburner is porting cm7 on ace plus... Visit his thread too he needs little help...both links are in my signature...
    Rom is uploaded

HELLO:highfive:... I HAVE UPLOADED THE ROM... PLZ CHECK IT OUT.... AND REPORT BUGS (if any)
    Waiting to try the rom.....
    look like a perfect rom

ATOMIC ROM FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS

SCREENSHOT'S ATTACHED!

Features
    • Based on stock 2.3.6
    • Stock look
    • Deodexed
    • Bareboned for speed
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Pre-rooted
    • su updated
    • blackmart alpha and my blog's apps added (will add more when requested any)...
    • stock gingerbread keyboard replaced swype keyboard
    • Modded audio libs for increased sound quality
    • Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
    • Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
    • GApps updated
    • No boot sound
    • Flash Updated
    • Tweaked boot animation.
    • SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT added
    • Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT added
    • MANY MORE THINGS ADDED(why don't you give it a try)...

SAME ROM WITH SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH GINGERBREAD REMIXED (changed fonts, status bar icons by me). LINK ADDED BELOW

THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V3 ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE ... THIS IS PROBABLY A FIRST WORK ON THIS ROM SOMETHING MIGHT NOT WORK

Flashing instructions
    1. Download the firmware from the links given below.
    2. Put it to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Reboot to CWM Recovery.
    4. Select Wipe data/Factory reset.
    5. Select Wipe Cache.
    6. Select Install zip from sd card.
    7. Choose the ROM zip file.
    8. After the installation completes choose reboot.

CREDITS
    XDA-DEVELOPERS FOR SUCH GREAT PLACE FOR US GEEKS TO SHARE AND LEARN.

THANKS FOR SCRIPTS - SLAID480 - SlaidyBoost-V2.3 AND IMBAWIND - Adrenaline™ Engine
    AND ME FOR HAVING LOTS OF FUN WHILE COOKING THIS ROM.(wowa this is my first rom)...

BUGS
    NO BUGS FOUND TELL NOW(totally clean till now)

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    ATOMIC ROM V3
    ATOMIC ROM V3 GINGERBREAD REMIXED
    ATOMIC ROM V3 SLAIDYBOOST-V2.3 SCRIPT
    ATOMIC ROM V3 ADRENALINE ENGINE SCRIPT

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MUCH BETTER VERSION OF THIS ROM
    THANK YOU.:good:

Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This
    hey nice signature,,,,

try this new cwm for ace plus here... this is new and is fixed... sorry i dont have link to its xda post... just uploaded to share... and you can get any of these they have slight differences as stated in their names...
    Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This