[ROM] [5.1.1] [Project Fi] LVY48C, Stock, Rooted, de-crypted kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
7gsl9hs.png

This is the new Project Fi LVY48C 5.1.1 Stock ROM. The rom has simply been rooted and made flashable.

Rom Features
*Stock Android 5.1.1 Project Fi LVY48C base
*Rooted
*Busybox
*No force encrypt kernel
*Persistent ADB enabled

Flash instructions
*Download ROM from link below
*Backup current ROM
*Flash ROM using TWRP
*For best results clean wipe but may not be needed

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage done to your device, either hardware or software. You use the ROM at your own risk. We will try to help resolve any issues you have, but we make no guarantees in doing so.

Download
Link removed, old rom no longer supported
MD5: 36aa79cce55db5dd306372d53411145d

Sharing policy
You are free to use this ROM as your base, you do not need to ask me for permission, but please give me credit for using the base.

Mods
Check out Post #2 for extra mods specific for this rom!

Last edited:

Stephen

Staff member
Mods​

In this section I will add some use addons that you can flash on the base rom. Again these can be used in your ROM, but if you do, you must give me permission.

SuperSU in Settings
This mod will move the SuperSU icon from the app drawer into the settings menu.

DKAbQc1.png

Download
Modded Settings.zip
MD5: 352a0ade2366d37bd5a76ffe47fc5bbb

Last edited:

lcchan1

May 4, 2010
Downloading, so the VYZ28E boot loader and radio will work?

Sent from my Google Nexus 6

tonyfung820

Mar 30, 2005
Hong Kong
I am new to N6 for just two weeks and thanks for the flashable zip. I just want to know if my N6 is on LMY47Z, rooted and not encrypted with bootloader unlocked. What I need is just boot into TWRP recovery, wipe and flash the zip, that's it? Thanks!

drkow19

Apr 16, 2009
White Lake, Michigan
I am new to N6 for just two weeks and thanks for the flashable zip. I just want to know if my N6 is on LMY47Z, rooted and not encrypted with bootloader unlocked. What I need is just boot into TWRP recovery, wipe and flash the zip, that's it? Thanks!

Yes. Well you can do more. Go here http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6/development/fxz-nexus-6-recovery-flashable-fastboot-t3066052, go down to LVY48C (5.1.1 Project Fi), download the Radio only (02.102) Standard:**click the link** and flash that too. Doesn't matter which one you flash first.

Stephen

Staff member
Modded Settings Zip Download not working. Thanks

Just spotted that and fixed the link. It is available to download now.

Yes thats fine, simply backup your current ROM in TWRP, then I would wipe and install the new ROM for best results, Try with out wiping first to see if it upgrades ok.

Yes. Well you can do more. Go here http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6/development/fxz-nexus-6-recovery-flashable-fastboot-t3066052, go down to LVY48C (5.1.1 Project Fi), download the Radio only (02.102) Standard:**click the link** and flash that too. Doesn't matter which one you flash first.
I would recommend not flashing the stock recovery, but it would be a good idea to flash bootloader and radio as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

fankuan19

May 31, 2012
Sorry for a potentially dumb question, but is this only for those using Fi? Or will it activate under att just fine?

Stephen

Staff member
Sorry for a potentially dumb question, but is this only for those using Fi? Or will it activate under att just fine?

Can I flash this stuff on a Sprint enabled Nexus 6? And still use the Sprint network.

I assume so yes. I had been testing it on my international Nexus 6 and it connected with all my APN settings with out any issue. Just back up your current ROM first, before you flash., then you can simply restore backup if there are any issues.

Reactions: fankuan19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7gsl9hs.png

This is the new Project Fi LVY48C 5.1.1 Stock ROM. The rom has simply been rooted and made flashable.

Rom Features
    *Stock Android 5.1.1 Project Fi LVY48C base
    *Rooted
    *Busybox
    *No force encrypt kernel
    *Persistent ADB enabled

Flash instructions
    *Download ROM from link below
    *Backup current ROM
    *Flash ROM using TWRP
    *For best results clean wipe but may not be needed

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage done to your device, either hardware or software. You use the ROM at your own risk. We will try to help resolve any issues you have, but we make no guarantees in doing so.

Download
    Link removed, old rom no longer supported
    MD5: 36aa79cce55db5dd306372d53411145d

Sharing policy
    You are free to use this ROM as your base, you do not need to ask me for permission, but please give me credit for using the base.

Mods
    Check out Post #2 for extra mods specific for this rom!
    Mods​

In this section I will add some use addons that you can flash on the base rom. Again these can be used in your ROM, but if you do, you must give me permission.

SuperSU in Settings
    This mod will move the SuperSU icon from the app drawer into the settings menu.

DKAbQc1.png

Download
    Modded Settings.zip
    MD5: 352a0ade2366d37bd5a76ffe47fc5bbb
    For Bootloader, Radio and Recovery updates see the following thread:

[FXZ][OTA] Nexus 6 Recovery Flashable Fastboot Files (Unlocked Bootloader Only)

Scroll down until you find LVY48C (5.1.1 Project Fi)
    Ahh but just dont type elgoog into google or you'll break the internet :D

EDIT: Ok just been able to De-Odex the ROM and get it to boot! I plan to De-Odex all three ROMS in the next few days, depending on time!
    Trying to find the app but can't. Could you please post a link if possible?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app
    Here is link to join as a beta tester first:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.novvia.fispy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk