[Lists]Guide Ride-From a Newbie to a Dev, Get all you need here

Search This thread

N00B_IN_N33D

May 27, 2011
Pompano Beach
We should all strive to be as helpful...

It's an awesome thing when a person sacrifices their time and effort to better the welfare of the community. adityalahiri13, keep up the awesome work. I can assure you that this thread will help the likes of many. Although I had "thanked" the OP and rated this thread 5 stars, I just had to elaborate upon my gratitude. I mean there's a ton of really good stuff in here. :good:

Thanks!

-NickHalden-

Apr 19, 2012
Gotham
techgeekal.com
It's an awesome thing when a person sacrifices their time and effort to better the welfare of the community. adityalahiri13, keep up the awesome work. I can assure you that this thread will help the likes of many. Although I had "thanked" the OP and rated this thread 5 stars, I just had to elaborate upon my gratitude. I mean there's a ton of really good stuff in here.

Thanks!

Welcome Sir and Iam really really glad that you appreciated the hard work i had put in :D

Last edited:

-NickHalden-

Apr 19, 2012
Gotham
techgeekal.com
It's an awesome thing when a person sacrifices their time and effort to better the welfare of the community. adityalahiri13, keep up the awesome work. I can assure you that this thread will help the likes of many. Although I had "thanked" the OP and rated this thread 5 stars, I just had to elaborate upon my gratitude. I mean there's a ton of really good stuff in here. :good:

Thanks!

Great job... If you like, you can link my thread here as well for modding that will be useful for some people,,,
[DEV][MODDING] CRT, Airview, 4-way reboot, ink effect, phone, sms..etc

added guys :)

Reactions: majdinj

lucasdie

Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for this compilation, it will help me alot studying for android custom. on my blu vivo (MTK6577).

Top Liked Posts