[SKN] Taskbar 2 for 6.5 UPDATE 5/15/09 taskbar_2 and Brians Taskbar_6.5 by cerato

Search This thread

bilbobrian

Mar 26, 2007
big D
:)
Screen03-2.png

OK guys I think I have all the bugs ironed out (please let me know if I missed anything), Have not gotten to the CDMA version though, I promise I will. (life getting a little crazy:))

Thanks to 12aon for figuring it all out, all I did was skin it:)

BONUS: If you don't have a the htc taskmanager cooked in, I have included the skinned taskmanager to go with the taskbar. Just uninstall your htc task manager and install this one.To install, as always install sdkcerts.cab first, install taskbar, and task manager in either order and your good to go. I know it is a little dark, but wanted to see what everyone thought before I go any further.

Thanks...brian

BLACK and WHITE on hold

Attachments

• SdkCerts.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,793
  • Black_Grey_Taskmanager.cab
    624.4 KB · Views: 2,048
  • taskbara.jpg.png
    taskbara.jpg.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,090
Last edited:

airbillion

Jan 2, 2008
What theme is that? I really like it, can you tell me where to download it from?
I love the task bar icons, keep up the good work!
Thanks

R

Red5

I want the font too. :D

Edit: After installing, the icons are nice... but would have liked it a tad (if any) better if they were white instead of the dark gray. Black/white contrast looks really good.

I also like the wallpaper.

Last edited:

jok3sta

Mar 8, 2006
First off let me say these icons are beautiful!. with that said.. after installling my evdo is still the regular white icon.. it looks out of place. as well as the task manager icon.. my task mngr was cooked in.. does that mean i can change that icon

supersobbie

May 21, 2007
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I love them because I am a big fan of the dark themes. I think they go better with the Black case of the FUZE.

Ok I am also trying the "Task Manager". The only problem I am having is the "X" button is toooo small for me to use my thumb :(. I almost have to pull out my stylus to close anything :(.... I do like it but would like to see the task manager work a little better. Also when I installed the task manager I do not get the little drop down of applications open anymore. I believe I was getting that from HTC's task manager. Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work.

Thanks,
SoBBie

Last edited:

Grizzler89

Jan 1, 2009
The task manager does not work for me ...

I've just disabled the htc-taskmanager. Is there any way to uninstall it?

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Task Manager doesn't work. It shows up right at startup but then disappears and doesn't come back.

Nice work on the icons though, can't wait till you get the EV icon fixed