[APK] Stock ICS Live Wallpapers (LWPs)

Search This thread

lonathe

Dec 27, 2011
I've extracted 3 of the LWPs from an ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) rom. They installed fine as normal .apks on my i9100xxkp8 4.0.3 SGSII. They may work on 2.3 or 2.2 roms too.

EDIT: looks like the wallpapers will only install on ICS (thanks everyone for the feedback). Sorry folks.

Galaxy4.apk is a rotating galaxy. The official name is "Black Hole"
NoiseField.apk is a bubble LWP. the bubbles respond to touch.
PhaseBeam.apk is a pretty famous LWP. needs no explanation

See the attached pics for illustrations.

Enjoy :)

P.S there may be other LWPs I don't know about. anyone with a GNex/CM9 device is welcome to request a (stock ICS) LWP here. I'll try to search for it.

Attachments

• Galaxy4.apk
    412.5 KB · Views: 20,107
  • NoiseField.apk
    67.7 KB · Views: 15,815
  • PhaseBeam.apk
    65.5 KB · Views: 15,975
  • Galaxy4.jpg
    Galaxy4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9,372
  • NoiseField.jpg
    NoiseField.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8,914
  • PhaseBeam.jpg
    PhaseBeam.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8,287
Last edited:

julle131

Mar 24, 2011
Nice! Working well on my phone.
Edit: disappered after boot and cant reinstall.
Sent from my Huawei Ideos X5 using XDA App

Last edited:

julle131

Mar 24, 2011
2.3.7. Rebooted phone and now cant find them. And parsing problem when trying reinstall.

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X5 using XDA App

alexnaoumi

Jun 24, 2010
Detroit
Parsing problem for me too..I'm on the Evo 3d and I'm downloading on WiFi through the xda app

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

dfduck

Oct 15, 2011
I also get a parsing error.. even when installing it the first time.

Samsung Galaxy Ace, HaniGenMod 1.0 (based on CM7, Android 2.3.7)

Wipeout

Nov 11, 2007
Oregon
So, curious...download and successfully installed the Phasebeam LWP on my Transformer Prime, but it's not actually doing anything. Did I do something wrong?

Wipeout

Nov 11, 2007
Oregon
Select it with the wallpaper function of your launcher

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using xda premium

Right. Did that, and it appears to be static. Here's all I see when I go to set it as the wallpaper - other live wallpapers preview the animations so that's why I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-01-25-10-27-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-01-25-10-27-16.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,180
Last edited:

baastrup

Feb 3, 2012
Same problem no animation on noisefield on Huawei Honor

I really hope to find a fix as I love the noisefield lwp

Last edited:

TwanMr.Blaze

Mar 28, 2013
Baltimore
These will only work on ICS devices

Actually these wallpapers do work on other android roms. I'm Running 4.1.2 Jellybean goodness rom on my gs3. You simply have to download the wallpaper file to your phone in the system/apps folder and go to properties on the apk and rewrite the permissions (i used es file explorer to do this) to match that of all of your other installed stock or modded apk's then reboot your phone and voila! it works!! :cool:

mjz2cool

Jun 20, 2010
hardenberg
www.facebook.com
Actually these wallpapers do work on other android roms. I'm Running 4.1.2 Jellybean goodness rom on my gs3. You simply have to download the wallpaper file to your phone in the system/apps folder and go to properties on the apk and rewrite the permissions (i used es file explorer to do this) to match that of all of your other installed stock or modded apk's then reboot your phone and voila! it works!! :cool:

actually, these wallpapers only work on ics or higher, and they don't have to be installed in system/app

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk

/_-

That post you quoted was written in January 2012, before 4.1 was even released. At that time the ONLY version of android it would work on was ICS. Look at dates and don't bump really old topics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I've extracted 3 of the LWPs from an ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) rom. They installed fine as normal .apks on my i9100xxkp8 4.0.3 SGSII. They may work on 2.3 or 2.2 roms too.

EDIT: looks like the wallpapers will only install on ICS (thanks everyone for the feedback). Sorry folks.

P.S there may be other LWPs I don't know about. anyone with a GNex/CM9 device is welcome to request a (stock ICS) LWP here. I'll try to search for it.

Regarding the "black hole" live wallpaper. Is it possible for anyone to remove the overlay in front of it but keep the moving particles? I had a glitch when I changed resolutions and the pure black background looked really nice.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Regarding the "black hole" live wallpaper. Is it possible for anyone to remove the overlay in front of it but keep the moving particles? I had a glitch when I changed resolutions and the pure black background looked really nice.

Nevermind I figured it out myself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

These will only work on ICS devices