MSL UTILITY stopped working

Search This thread

panchaboy

Nov 12, 2009
hi today morning it was working good this app retrieving the msl code of our phones now when open the app it shows a message with a fraudulent copy legend(look picture below)...i tried to register in the mentioned url site but i dont understand ...so theres another app like msl utility?....or how do i get a legal copy of msl utility??...thanks a lot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-24-22-55-46.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-24-22-55-46.png
    107 KB · Views: 1,049

w7excursion

Nov 15, 2007
You're in the wrong forum. That's for htc phones. And I would download it free from the play store.

silqui

Oct 10, 2011
hi today morning it was working good this app retrieving the msl code of our phones now when open the app it shows a message with a fraudulent copy legend(look picture below)...i tried to register in the mentioned url site but i dont understand ...so theres another app like msl utility?....or how do i get a legal copy of msl utility??...thanks a lot

I had the same problem, and after searching for a while I found the legal copy. Folllow these steps :

1. On your PC , go to cdmaflasher.com/Downloads/index.php
2. Download CDMA Flasher Installer and run it
3. It will now prompt you for a username and password
4. The default username & password for the free trial version is as follows : username : remotesquad password: remotesquad
5. It should now log you into the Remote Squad Dealer Flashing, that's it for the PC part
6. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !!! Connect your phone to the same WiFi network your PC is connected on
7. From the phone browser, go to tools.flashingtools.com
8. Select the first option, which is the Android MSL Reader and it will download it to your phone
9. Once it's installed, open the app and click read SPC and voila

I've tried it on the S3 and the S4 and it works !!! Just make sure the remote squad dealer flashing program is running on the PC and the phone is connected to same WiFi network as the PC.

I hope this helps

Last edited:

panchaboy

Nov 12, 2009
I had the same problem, and after searching for a while I found the legal copy. Folllow these steps :

4. The default username & password for the free trial version is as follows : username : remotesquad password: remotesquad
5. It should now log you into the Remote Squad Dealer Flashing, that's it for the PC part
6. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !!! Connect your phone to the same WiFi network your PC is connected on
8. Select the first option, which is the Android MSL Reader and it will download it to your phone

I've tried it on the S3 and the S4 and it works !!! Just make sure the remote squad dealer flashing program is running on the PC and the phone is connected to same WiFi network as the PC.

I hope this helps
thanks a lot it workss !...for me it saves a lot of time this little app!

Reactions: rbrown24

rbrown24

Dec 23, 2011
Or just call Sprint.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I hate when people always suggest "calling Sprint." It's a salt in the wound of someone who is facing a real dilemma. I mean c'mon Captain Obvious, if calling sprint were actually a viable case in his option he probably wouldn't have posted it on the forum, or used msl tool utility in the first place......smh

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I hate when people always suggest "calling Sprint." It's a salt in the wound of someone who is facing a real dilemma. I mean c'mon Captain Obvious, if calling sprint were actually a viable case in his option he probably wouldn't have posted it on the forum, or used msl tool utility in the first place......smh

I'm glad that you were able to help this individual, but there are many whom want their MSLs that do not wish to contact the carrier merely out of stubbornness or some other motive unrelated to dilemmas.

I've encountered this on these forums; thus my response.

And it was neither my intent to rub salt in wounds, nor to make assumptions of another's. If you, @rbrown24, choose to assume otherwise, I can't prevent it. But I'd suggest that it'd be more polite to not assume mine, sir.

I hope this clarifies.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I hope this helps
    thanks a lot it workss !...for me it saves a lot of time this little app!
    cant call sprint cuz i flashed phones to anotger carrier ..thats why i need this tool ...thanks