Infuse being laggy

Search This thread

BeastKid

Aug 25, 2011
So about two weeks ago Ive noticed my infuse starting to get laggy. Now its laggy all the time. Ive tried reinstalling CM7 and nothing, Ive installed CM9 and it still lags. can anybody help with this?

dustinhayes93

Nov 20, 2010
If you use Google voice it will cause that. Make sure when you first reinstall a rom don't add any apps... run it and see if its laggy. If not install your apps you always use one at a time... if after installing one Ans you notice lag you got your culprit. GV used to do this to my aria

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
i would backup everyone on both of you sd cards to a computer.

(also back up any apps with titanium and text and such)

read this whole page
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524081
then flash stock gingerbread
factory reset your phone
then flash the kernal in the same thread

(format your external sd in your pc, then put it back in your phone and format it with your phone)

remember to back up things on the phone, then move them over to your pc before you start this process, because EVERYTHING on your phone will be wiped
then flash a rom again, from this clean of a state it should fix pretty much anything.

BeastKid

Aug 25, 2011
Did you try any other ROMs and noticed similar behavior?
Before ive ran lots of different roms with no problems, ive been running cm7 for a few months now and its just now starting to act like this. I must have installed a bad file or something.
i would backup everyone on both of you sd cards to a computer.

(also back up any apps with titanium and text and such)

read this whole page
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524081
then flash stock gingerbread
factory reset your phone
then flash the kernal in the same thread

(format your external sd in your pc, then put it back in your phone and format it with your phone)

remember to back up things on the phone, then move them over to your pc before you start this process, because EVERYTHING on your phone will be wiped
then flash a rom again, from this clean of a state it should fix pretty much anything.

okay thanks, ive went back to stock gingerbread and im formatting everything right now. after everything is done ill try flashing cm7 and see if the lag is gone and if it is ill move on to cm9