[ROM] JBSourcery Encore-LTE(06/07/13) The Final Call

Search This thread

kvirus11

May 10, 2012
Somewhere in Time, MI
OK guys and possibly girls,

I have been on a flash bender while enjoying some good Euro 2012 and on vacation and I have to say this is absolutely amazing.

I have a few more steps to take when using the tools as with Trinity kernel, I have to change the mount in /system then do my tweeks but I absolutely love this rom.

I had amazing battery with this kernel so I will see how it plays tonight.

I can't say enough about this rom and how FAST it is...wow....smooth like silk and with all the toys its like flashing a new rom all day long..found my daily driver for sure.

Thank you for your hard work...

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
OK guys and possibly girls,

I have been on a flash bender while enjoying some good Euro 2012 and on vacation and I have to say this is absolutely amazing.

I have a few more steps to take when using the tools as with Trinity kernel, I have to change the mount in /system then do my tweeks but I absolutely love this rom.

I had amazing battery with this kernel so I will see how it plays tonight.

I can't say enough about this rom and how FAST it is...wow....smooth like silk and with all the toys its like flashing a new rom all day long..found my daily driver for sure.

Thank you for your hard work...

Can you explain the mounting thing with the trinity kernel?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Beamer9408

Jul 17, 2011
So I wiped data/factory reset wiped cache wiped dalvik cache under mounts and storage formatted system however when touching to change color multipliers in Franco app it force closes. Is this not supported on the stock kernel? I was testing it out to see how it performed over the next few days.

Beamer9408

Jul 17, 2011
Ok it is that the stock kernel doesn't support it flashed Franco kernel all is well as for fast charge I thought that only implied when hooking up to USB charging meaning if you have it enabled when you hook to USB the phone isn't recognized it is connected to USB but to AC like a wall charger..or that was my understanding.

Edit: I'm pretty sure most the other kernels will support it I.e. faux did when I used it I'm guessing color isn't supported but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

johnnyb15613

Apr 23, 2010
I bought francos updater the day it came out, and I can say that the usb fast charge is incredible!!! It even seemed to help a little bit while plugged into the car charger! And no, you will NOT be able to see the device on a pc while the mod is turned on. I do however, get better battery life and my phone doesnt get as hot running the sourcery kernal, as compared to franco (have tested extensively)

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

3 themes added

Theme Name: Simple Series Orange Stock
color #ff7100

Theme Name: Simple Series Magneta Stock
color #ff0067

Theme Name: Simple Series Cyan Stock
color #00e7ff...

More info available at http://teamsourcery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=55&p=243#p243 :D

indyred99

Sep 19, 2011
Chicopee
So I wiped data/factory reset wiped cache wiped dalvik cache under mounts and storage formatted system however when touching to change color multipliers in Franco app it force closes. Is this not supported on the stock kernel? I was testing it out to see how it performed over the next few days.

Hey buddy. Best ROM personally I think is right here. I also stay on the stock kernel with no issues.

Btw how you been??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DirgeExtinction

Sep 24, 2010
Flashed it last night, combined with the latest Trinity Experimental. This rom rocks. :D

I do have a question, though. If I wanted to assign Google Voice Actions to my search nav button, how would I do so? It doesn't show up in my apps or anything.

JeffR714

Mar 25, 2010
Philadelphia Pa
Quick question how do I get the keyboard as well as the look of 2.0 I'm not new to Android I've just be running Gummy & Liquid since the device came out. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339823193382.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339823193382.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 829
Reactions: BlackHoleSlam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HeaderWhite.gif

JBSourcery Encore Version

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Edition

The Final Call

Credits are given on our site - Credits

Release Information
    Listed at Release site

MagicInstall.png

1) Download Rom and Gapps to your Phone’s Storage drive and boot into recovery
    2) Clear davlik cache
    3) Wipe data/cache
    4) Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
    5) Install Gapps
    6) Boot into Rom
    7) Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
    8) After market apps have restored Reboot again
    9) Make A backup
    10) Enjoy

The FInal Call

http://teamsourcery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1086

Goodbye, Farewell, Amen
    From Team Sourcery....

We wish you all a safe and Happy Holidays
    JBSourcery 4.3 Released

Op updated

what is fixed
    1)pgm (rebuilt kernel)
    2)volume wake returns
    3)returned ability to color custom softkeys(see we listen)
    4)wifi tether toggle fixed
    5)keyboard overriding text items
    6)added ability to have lockscreen widgets expanded (thus being able to see all the weather and calendar stuff added without pulling down)
    Version 2.2 released

OP updated.

If you had problems on 2.1 please read

An Open Letter From Eagle1967-
    Version 2.1 Was a mistake released by me because I rushed to make an eta--thus we will give no more eta's
    V2.1 does not meet Sourcery expectations or quality, DO to the rebuild and lack of features I Rushed the release schedule,
    This was my fault.
    But in the future here is what we are gong to do to insure that this never happens again as you expect perfection
    from Sourcery as do I, and even though we may have a bug here or there because of the stuff we do that is experimental
    and never been done before, we expect the main rom to run perfect, fast, stable, and solid. of which 2.1 was not.
    So...In the future we have come up with a way to please the stable daily driver users as well as the crack flashers
    out there.
    Post 2.2 any new release will first be a x.x.x build (ex. 2.2.1) While it should be stable it would have not been extensively
    tested. When it is tested it will be pushed to a x.x (ex 2.3) release. There may be slight additions from the x.x.x
    to the x.x build to insure longevity (such as updated source from Google and such.)
    Themers will them for the x.x builds only So x.x.x while we hope to be stable (better than 2.1) it will be considered beta.
    Thank You for staying with us and I apologize for the bad release and I promise from now on Sourcery will maintain the stability
    Speed you have come to expect.