Secure Boot Error F320S!

Search This thread

2minuutes

Apr 28, 2010
Hello! I have a problem which I don't know how to fix, so I need some help! I'm running stock android 4.4 (20a) and have flashed CWM through Flashify, but every time I try to boot into recovery, I get this message:

"Secure booting error
Error: Boot Certification Verify!"

Recovery worked in android 4.2 (11g), but I messed my phone up, and flashed the latest .kdz-file for my phone. It was after that the recovery-problem appeard.

I've read some places about people with D802 who has this problem, but the fixes they've got only works for D802 and D800. So, how can I fix my F320S? I guess there are more people with the korean version who has stumbled upon this problem, so if you got a fix, please post it! :p

Excuse my typos if there are any! :D
Thank you!

LG G2 F320S

copitlory

Jun 14, 2013
Put phone in download mode, and flash the stock KDZ.

If you cannot do this, then you are hard bricked. I had an LG Optimus G which I got a Secure Boot Error after flashing a compatible ROM using TWRP, and although it could get into download mode, it would never be seen as a COM Port in the computer again to it couldn't be seen by the Flash Tools software to restore KDZ.

2minuutes

Apr 28, 2010
But it is a stock image I've flashed... What causes the problem!?

Edit: I tried to put it in Download-mode, but the secure-boot error apeard there too... But the phone can't be bricked, as it's booting to Android and everything works...

Would this fix it if the developer made a version based on my aboot?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500441

Edit no.2: I pressed the wrong button-combination, so yes, I was able to access Download-mode, and it works like a charm! :p

Send with my LG G2 F320S!

Last edited:

notanymore

Apr 27, 2013
Secure Boot Error D802

But it is a stock image I've flashed... What causes the problem!?

Edit: I tried to put it in Download-mode, but the secure-boot error apeard there too... But the phone can't be bricked, as it's booting to Android and everything works...

Would this fix it if the developer made a version based on my aboot?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500441

Edit no.2: I pressed the wrong button-combination, so yes, I was able to access Download-mode, and it works like a charm! :p

Send with my LG G2 F320S!

Did you ever fix this, and how? I just stumbled on to the same problem the same way. I've got a D802 international. Recovery is corrupted with the same error as yours. That was nonsense about being bricked above. I hate that when people give wrong info. Any help definitely appreciated.

2minuutes

Apr 28, 2010
Did you ever fix this, and how? I just stumbled on to the same problem the same way. I've got a D802 international. Recovery is corrupted with the same error as yours. That was nonsense about being bricked above. I hate that when people give wrong info. Any help definitely appreciated.

I did not, but I've read a place where devs managed to roll back just the bootloader and in that way access recovery!

Reactions: notanymore

notanymore

Apr 27, 2013
Secure Boot Error D802

I did not, but I've read a place where devs managed to roll back just the bootloader and in that way access recovery!

I'm wondering what happens if I do a factory reset? Trying to get up the nerve to do it. If not then I think the next best option is to wait for 4.4.3 or higher.

2minuutes

Apr 28, 2010
I'm wondering what happens if I do a factory reset? Trying to get up the nerve to do it. If not then I think the next best option is to wait for 4.4.3 or higher.
I don't think a reset will fix it as it's not fixing any corrupt data. The problem lays in the bootloader. It's not able to boot into the recovery installed as if it was an earlier build. It looks like this is what you are looking for to be able to install a recovery the right way. I haven't tried it yet, tho.

Reactions: notanymore

notanymore

Apr 27, 2013
Secure Boot Error D802

I don't think a reset will fix it as it's not fixing any corrupt data. The problem lays in the bootloader. It's not able to boot into the recovery installed as if it was an earlier build. It looks like this is what you are looking for to be able to install a recovery the right way. I haven't tried it yet, tho.

Ok thanks!

notanymore

Apr 27, 2013
Secure Boot Error D802

It worked! I took the plunge and it worked immediately. I've got TWRP. I already had root so did not have to use the iroot. I just ran the autorec.apk and problem solved.

ShoaibShazli

Nov 21, 2017
Dear sir
My lg f320L and in this phone i have cloudyG2_3.3 version
i wana flash my phone F320L30D
when i flashd 2 % it stop
i have security error in my phole
please HELP
sorry my english poor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.