[ROM][4.1.2] Slim Bean - I9000 [3.1][BUGS BE GONE!]

Search This thread

mnazim

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2011
mnmcodeworks.blogspot.com
SlimBeanOP.png
Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
  3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
  4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

Last edited:

finneginsfast

Mar 6, 2011
BC
WOW! This is the one I've been waiting for! Smooth install, not a hitch, very fast and responsive, amazing! I'll play for a while and report back, donation on it's way...and thanks for this!

Weetbix

Feb 1, 2010
Kariong
Quick and painless install :) I skipped face unlock as I have no desire to use it...

After about 2 minutes of playing the things I have found are very minor:

* I can't dial *#*#0011#*#* (or any of the variants - nothing happens, including no error)
* Initially there are no APN's. I tried the trick of enabling flight mode then disabling it (seen in other JB threads) .... and all was good

Now - should I get back to work, or play some more? Hmmmmmm.......

Last edited:

Weedalot

Apr 23, 2011
Quick and painless install :) I skipped face unlock as I have no desire to use it...

After about 2 minutes of playing the things I have found are very minor:

* I can't dial *#*#0011#*#* (or any of the variants - nothing happens, including no error)
* Initially there are no APN's. I tried the trick of enabling flight mode then disabling it (seen in other JB threads) .... and all was good

Now - should I get back to work, or play some more? Hmmmmmm.......

Play play play :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

balaji345

Sep 4, 2011
Redmi Note 9
Wow!!

Awesome work Karvind. I have been using the Slim ICS for a long time now and its the best ROM Ive come so far. Was waiting for your JB Rom and here you are. Looking forward to try this and am sure like the Slim ICS, this is gonna be great too.

Cheers..

Weedalot

Apr 23, 2011
Awesome work Karvind. I have been using the Slim ICS for a long time now and its the best ROM Ive come so far. Was waiting for your JB Rom and here you are. Looking forward to try this and am sure like the Slim ICS, this is gonna be great too.

Cheers..

Can anyone post how it differs from the unofficial cm 10 alpha that is out there?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

ItsmYarD

Jun 20, 2011
Kravind is the music player working? On pawtip's cm10 no music player seems working for me including those downloaded from the play store.

Sent from my super sexy sgs

smegg

Jun 28, 2011
ballarat
anyone know how to change the DPI? my eyes are too weak...
Oh..and all my music players are working fine..sometimes a reinstall can fix the music player if the FC...not sure why. cheers

UPDATE: edited build.prop changed dpi from 182 to 240 and fixed size for me.
BUG:wifi tethering says its on but its not working/can't see it on any devices. deal breaker for me...but the best JB so far...thx!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][4.1.1]Slim Bean (I9000)

Edit: Thanks Whiskey for the switch
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    Ok fellas, 2.2 released. Please read the changelog carefully and get the download from download tab on the website. This release needed a lot of effort would be an understatement that my betas would appreciate. Anyway show support via thanks/donate. Please don't fill up the thread with known issues and minor issues.Cheers
    i will hold this one.
    2.4 released, should have received an OTA message. Read changelog, how to install, hit thanks (prbassplayer, me), donate whatever. enjoy!
    Edit: Special mention to mnazim for the help in fixes. hit his thanks button as well. it's free and unlimited via tapatalk or xda app :)