[TWRP]3.1.1.0(oppo a37)

Search This thread

KoSett

Oct 22, 2015
Pakokku
HI

I ported twrp from oppo f1f.
We have been bootloader locked (just its not present fastboot). Now i found a way to install custom recovery to our device.
Step 1. Root with kingroot or kingo root.
Step 2. Oppo tool v1.6.5 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7J_-RKYx3DOM2dRd000X0Y0c0U/view?usp=drivesdk

Download nd install nd open.
Nd then go to bootunlocker .Then press unlock nd tempered.see in attach.

Step3. Download rashr flash tool or flashify from playstore.
Backup your stock recovery.
Step 4. Download twrp 3.1.1.0 from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7J_-RKYx3DONDNYR3hqREl4eGc/view?usp=drivesdk
Step 5. Flash it nd reboot to recovery.

Done.

hey pleasee mans, Press thanks button for my hard work.

Good Luck. Tested by me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-30-19-10-27-06.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-30-19-10-27-06.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 22,965

Yashraj22

Nov 17, 2016
Bilaspur
Oppo A37
Nothing Phone 1
Hey bro thanks for making if this is working then plz send me how I root with pc
Give me tools links

1)First downgrade using pc

2) root ur phone form here :-

3)Then install oppo tools, just go to common section and then bootunlocker, after this just press the "unlock" and tamper "button"

4)Now go back download recovery from the link - just extract the recovery

5)Download rashr then open it press "recovery from storage" then navigate to the extracted "recovery. img"
And tap on it press ok

Done successfully installed twrp in oppo a37f

Sent from my OPPO A37f using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: irfan.shikarpuri

nikhil jain984

Apr 18, 2017
1)First downgrade using pc
2)Then install oppo tools, just go to common section and then bootunlocker, after this just press the "unlock" and tamper "button"
3)Now go back download recovery from the link - just extract the recovery
4)Download rashr then open it press "recovery from storage" then navigate to the extracted "recovery. img"
And tap on it press ok

Done successfully installed twrp in oppo a37f
Bro how I downgrade
I have win10 pc can u provide me step by step tutorial
And
Tools link

Yashraj22

Nov 17, 2016
Bilaspur
Oppo A37
Nothing Phone 1
Bro how I downgrade
And
Tools link
Yes wait let me find all the files

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Note :- here download means starting flashing in 10, 11 step

1)First download and install qcom driver and install in pc from here

2) download stock rom from here size 1.28gb

3)extract the stock rom zip and find "msmx84.exe" something like this. in the extracted folder

4) then just left click in start logo u will see menu just open the device manager(not disk manager)

5) Now "power off" your phone connect it to pc through usb , after completly power offed just hold vol+ and vol- button

6) press the both button until your device manager application in windows won't blink

7) now you will see a new "posts" menu is added in middled of list in deviece manager

8) Now just open that exe file in the stock rom folder i told in step 3

9) after opening the "msm88".exe" find in the list if there is written "com" exept of device not connected

10) if you find com then just tick right "reset after download" box and press "start" button

11) after downloading your device will reboot automatically

Hit thanks if you agree

Last edited:

nikhil jain984

Apr 18, 2017

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

3)extract the stock rom zip and find "msmx84.exe" something like this. in the extracted folder

4) then just left click in start logo u will see menu just open the device manager(not disk manager)

5) Now "power off" your phone connect it to pc through usb , after completly power offed just hold vol+ and vol- button

6) press the both button until your device manager application in windows won't blink

7) now you will see a new "posts" menu is added in middled of list in deviece manager

9) after opening the "msm88".exe" find in the list if there is written "com" exept of device not connected

10) if you find com then just tick right "reset after download" box and press "start" button

Hit thanks if you agree
Thankyou so much
Just a minute ago
I brought 10gb 4g in 94₹
Today I will do it

nikhil jain984

Apr 18, 2017
Sorry for misunderstanding
What

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Hit thanks if you agree
There is no msm.exe file

Yashraj22

Nov 17, 2016
Bilaspur
Oppo A37
Nothing Phone 1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI

I ported twrp from oppo f1f.
    We have been bootloader locked (just its not present fastboot). Now i found a way to install custom recovery to our device.
    Step 1. Root with kingroot or kingo root.
    Step 2. Oppo tool v1.6.5 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7J_-RKYx3DOM2dRd000X0Y0c0U/view?usp=drivesdk

Download nd install nd open.
    Nd then go to bootunlocker .Then press unlock nd tempered.see in attach.

Step3. Download rashr flash tool or flashify from playstore.
    Backup your stock recovery.
    Step 4. Download twrp 3.1.1.0 from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7J_-RKYx3DONDNYR3hqREl4eGc/view?usp=drivesdk
    Step 5. Flash it nd reboot to recovery.

Done.

hey pleasee mans, Press thanks button for my hard work.

Good Luck. Tested by me.
    Bro how I downgrade
    And
    Tools link

Hit thanks if you agree
    Broo amazing worked for me many thanks

Sent from my OPPO A37f using XDA Labs
    i cant flash twrp because i faced a problem in bootloader status its just LOCKED and in Tamper flag its just UNTAMPERED how to deal with that thing. please i need help.

I am searching a way to get a solution for locked bootloader.as of now, I want to say ''WAIT".THANK.
    Hi all, other type A37f can unlock bootloader...and other the same type cant unlock or permanent locked and dont have bootloader, i dont know why...tried to try many firmware, but nothing happen... :(
    For oppo official : why u built this phone like this... Im confused with a37f, very very very bad...

Sorry for my bad english