• Yes, I rooted my device.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kaiz16

Feb 4, 2017
This is only for Teclast P80 3G K3H7 it won't work on Teclast P80 mediatek or other models check your model on the backside of the cover.

First, download the zip files provided below and unzip them.

Ok listen carefully, since you're rooting Android you should be familiar with adb commands and drivers. :)

Follow the instructions carefully steps by steps if you do not want your device to be bricked. I am not responsible for bricked device.

1 - Power off your device.
2 - Install the factory tool and make sure to create a desktop icon.
3 - Open the factory tool.
4 - Now here's the important part.
5 - Click on firmware tab and load the philz_recovery.fls then click run.
6 - Now connect your device via usb cable and don't press anything.

*** It should show green color if it shows red color then repeat the steps above.***

7 - After that click on stop then close the factory tool.
8 - Now to go to philz recovery you need to hold down the power button and volume up button at the same time.
9 - When you see Philz recovery go to Install zip then choose Install zip from the sideload. This is the only way to root this device so do not choose sdcard it won't work choose sideload.

I know recovery is laggy and touch doesn't work but this is the only way to root this device so you will have to do it with volume buttons:(. I tried to port TWRP but the touch doesn't work so I ported Philz recovery since Philz work with volume buttons.​

Now to install SuperSu I used SuperSu 2.46 here it's how you do it via sideload. Connect your device to a pc ***make sure it's in adb sideload mode***
Code:
adb devices
adb sideload UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

Then hit enter and Just wait until you see installation complete in Philz recovery *** you should be patient since the recovery is laggy*** after that remove usb cable and power off the device by holding down the power button until it's off

NO DO NOT POWER ON YOUR DEVICE IT WILL NOT BOOT UP SO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO BOOT YOUR DEVICE WITH ROOT ACCESS

Now open up factory tool again MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IT'S POWERED OFF then reflash the STOCK boot.fls and recovery.fls back. Flash the recovery.fls first then disconnect the usb cable AND POWER OFF AGAIN BY HOLDING DOWN THE POWER BUTTON then flash the boot.fls. Make sure your device it's powered off each time you flash

Now you can boot up your device and see if SuperSu is installed:):):). If you have any trouble ask them below :):):)

Attachments

• p80_K3H7_root.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 481
  • stock.zip
    15.3 MB · Views: 346
  • UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Reactions: Herceg89

Herceg89

Sep 20, 2015
Teclast P80 K3H5

Hello mate, first to say thanks for your tutorial, i really apreciate, because it's really hard to find something good for this device.
I'm using version K3H5 it's based on intel cpu, so just to know there is no problem with that, i can try with your tutorial?

And one more question, it would be nice that you write some more information on last part.
I was trying to root with tool of intel cpu but did not work, i'm not sure that my drivers installed properly, i can't see that showing android device in device manager, just on bottom i have icon on other devices, where is bus devices, icon of adb, but when i wast trying to root with that method it failed, ao how to properly install drivers that i can see them on my pc, i'm using windows 10, please if u can just put soke tutorial or something, just to root this thing because it's really uselese like this, low memory, and really slow when i playing games.

Thanks.

kaiz16

Feb 4, 2017
Hello mate, first to say thanks for your tutorial, i really apreciate, because it's really hard to find something good for this device.
I'm using version K3H5 it's based on intel cpu, so just to know there is no problem with that, i can try with your tutorial?

And one more question, it would be nice that you write some more information on last part.
I was trying to root with tool of intel cpu but did not work, i'm not sure that my drivers installed properly, i can't see that showing android device in device manager, just on bottom i have icon on other devices, where is bus devices, icon of adb, but when i wast trying to root with that method it failed, ao how to properly install drivers that i can see them on my pc, i'm using windows 10, please if u can just put soke tutorial or something, just to root this thing because it's really uselese like this, low memory, and really slow when i playing games.

Thanks.

If it's Intel X3-C3230 based cpu then use this tutorial. Please use the Factory tools attached above to root this tablet it will automatically install the drivers. If bootloop pls go to this site http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/ and put your model number (K3H5) and download the rom then flash recovery.fls and boot.fls only AND ONCE AGAIN ONLY USE FACTORY TOOLS TO FLASH. If you have problem post this here I will help you :)

Last edited:

suschmania

Nov 1, 2011
Hi, for me this solution is not working. It stops when I want to install via side load. Recovery cat create the mount point. It's the k3h6 Version.
fjimg_20170829_114822s7su8.jpg

kaiz16

Feb 4, 2017
Hi, yes it is from Intel. Genuine Intel CPU 4cores codename SOFIA 3GR

Alright I ported Philz Recovery for K3H6 attached below
try this and please report back.
And don't forget to flash back your stock recovery.fls and boot.fls after flashing and rooting. Use K3H6 stock boot.fls and recovery.fls DO NOT USE THE FILES FROM K3H7.
Pls follow the instructions above steps are same.

Attachments

• PhilzK3H6.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 233

posty82

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks! where can I find K3H6 stock boot.fls and recovery.fls? in the teclast page everything is in chinese...

adventuregeek2

Jun 21, 2018
Nothing happens during firmware

I've loaded the philz thing into the firmware and clicked run, and then connected the tablet (by usb) to my laptop, but nothing happens, at all. So, the tablet is supposed to be off? Could I keep the tablet in fastboot mode during this?

Thanks

SpectralUA

Sep 21, 2010
Hi all.
Anyone have firmware for Teclast P80 3G (K3H6)? Please share? Bricked with update. All links dead.

MIKSETA

Apr 8, 2014
K3H5

Hey, @kaiz16 :) Could you make philz port for the K3H5 by any chance? I tried with the K3H7 and K3H6 recoveries but it does not boot into recovery at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for Teclast P80 3G K3H7 it won't work on Teclast P80 mediatek or other models check your model on the backside of the cover.

First, download the zip files provided below and unzip them.

Ok listen carefully, since you're rooting Android you should be familiar with adb commands and drivers. :)

Follow the instructions carefully steps by steps if you do not want your device to be bricked. I am not responsible for bricked device.

1 - Power off your device.
    2 - Install the factory tool and make sure to create a desktop icon.
    3 - Open the factory tool.
    4 - Now here's the important part.
    5 - Click on firmware tab and load the philz_recovery.fls then click run.
    6 - Now connect your device via usb cable and don't press anything.

*** It should show green color if it shows red color then repeat the steps above.***

7 - After that click on stop then close the factory tool.
    8 - Now to go to philz recovery you need to hold down the power button and volume up button at the same time.
    9 - When you see Philz recovery go to Install zip then choose Install zip from the sideload. This is the only way to root this device so do not choose sdcard it won't work choose sideload.

I know recovery is laggy and touch doesn't work but this is the only way to root this device so you will have to do it with volume buttons:(. I tried to port TWRP but the touch doesn't work so I ported Philz recovery since Philz work with volume buttons.​

Now to install SuperSu I used SuperSu 2.46 here it's how you do it via sideload. Connect your device to a pc ***make sure it's in adb sideload mode***
    Code:
    adb devices
    adb sideload UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

Then hit enter and Just wait until you see installation complete in Philz recovery *** you should be patient since the recovery is laggy*** after that remove usb cable and power off the device by holding down the power button until it's off

NO DO NOT POWER ON YOUR DEVICE IT WILL NOT BOOT UP SO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO BOOT YOUR DEVICE WITH ROOT ACCESS

Now open up factory tool again MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IT'S POWERED OFF then reflash the STOCK boot.fls and recovery.fls back. Flash the recovery.fls first then disconnect the usb cable AND POWER OFF AGAIN BY HOLDING DOWN THE POWER BUTTON then flash the boot.fls. Make sure your device it's powered off each time you flash

Now you can boot up your device and see if SuperSu is installed:):):). If you have any trouble ask them below :):):)