mjraogr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2014
SP
universoeandroid.wordpress.com
DWUI MIX NEO

FABBINLITEDTV I9063T​
presentation2.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-34-28.jpgScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-33-49.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-07-11-03.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-33-57.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-52.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-46.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-36-03.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-34-13.png

With a great pleasure i announce this Work for fabbinlitedtv device ( Grand Duos Neo TV) . I had a desire to bring one oportunity for the Grand Duos Neo TV to gift a Custom ROM and after many studies and tentatives to make a md5 i got port TWRP and make this custom rom. so enjoy .

Present the DWUI MIX Neo, following my work from delos3geur the Droidwin and DWUI ROM i did this MIX .
What Mix? Cause the users can be try the MIUI Experience and also CM Experience using Trebuchet and some apps

ROM exclusive for GT-I9063

Custom UI
Custom Statusbar
Custom FOOSP apk ( Configure Launcher to Trebuchet hide activities)
Custom Framework
Tweaks
Pre Rooted, official SU binaries
Zipalign
Cleaned

MIUI Experience:

• MI Launcher 2.7.0
  • MI weather
  • MI Themes
  • MI Dialer Dual
  • MI Contacts and SMS
  • MI Cloud
  • MI Account manager
  • MI Cloud
    Ported from MIUI ROM
  • MI Music app
  • MI Games
  • MI SuperMarket
  • MI Explorer
  • MI Compass
  • MIUI and Huwaei Media
  • Ringtones
  • Alarms
  • Notification
  • Sounds
    Ubuntu Wallpaper styles

CM Experience:
  • CM10.1 Official Launcher
  • CM File Manager
  • CM File Theme manager
  • Material Dark Blue Hex Colors
  • Kitkat DeskClock
  • DWUI Config Launcher
Next Version after feedbacks I will make a complete AOSP framework changes like Droidwin ROM

Others adds

• SuperSU
  • Xposed Framework
  • Root Checker
  • Wallpapers
  • Themes
  • Partner-SwiftKey

DOWNLOADS:
ROM MIRROR
TWRP 2.8.0 MIRROR
ODIN 3.11 MIRROR

How to Install?
1) Download all files
  • Put the DWUI Mix zip on External SDcard inside a folder
  • Put the TWRP tar in your Desktop PC
  • Unzip Odin .exe in your desktop PC
2) Reset your device with Data factore reset in Settitngs >> Accounts >> Backup and Restore
3 ) Put device on Download Mode and connect on PC Odin by USB cable
4) Select the PDA or AP button to browse TWRP file and wait validation. After do that click in start button
5) Restart device on TWRP go to wipe default ( Data, cache and Dalvik)
6) Flash Zip file and Reboot
Wait 5 minutes to finish flash install and configure setup wizard again
Choose your preference launcher, by my option the MI Experience is very nice and similar
Issues: I fixed some libs to use the trebuchet Launcher but have some settings that just works with a complete CM framework ( sorry)
Use Permission - Important : Isn't allowed and not authorize any modification and publication of my work, like image , design , color , buttons, layout etc. All rights reserved Alessaproc Design and @mjraogr

Thanks to
@decalman for Rounded Toggles , Blue Design . Thread with more Mods avaliable here.
@Chainfire for SuperSu development and Instructions for make a rootable shell zip
MIUI Team for MIUI Apps
Cyanogenmod for CM Apps

XDA Information
DWUI MIX NEO Theme ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos NEO TV

Contributors
mjraogr

Version Information
Current Stable Version: baffinlitedtv
TWRP: Ported from baffinlite

Created 2017-05-06
Last Updated 2017-07-20

MY HISTORY WORK
RELEASES OF UNIANDROIDMOD PROJECT

SOURCE
DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS- MIUI 7 PATCHROM DELOS3GEUR​

MIUI Designer Team
Themes for MIUI 8:

M12
M11
Fli8
Greenriver
Redmi City Pro
Booble
Booble II
Themes For MIUI 7
Redmi City
Fli 8 Concept
DWUI Themes for Baidu Cloud OS
CM Experience
High Life
DWUI 7
DWUI 7s​

Last edited:

Scrluiz

Feb 18, 2016
Praia Grande, São Paulo
dude I asked for a solution but you didn't answer me, ROM is not working (crashes on TWRP) and you do not say a single word, almost a month, sorry but I have to report this thread.

mjraogr

Feb 1, 2014
SP
dude I asked for a solution but you didn't answer me, ROM is not working (crashes on TWRP) and you do not say a single word, almost a month, sorry but I have to report this thread.

Sorry to be late
I lost all my data and I'm without PC. My laptop HD is gone with all development things.

What is happining with ur device? Post shots here.
Thanks
MJ

Scrluiz

Feb 18, 2016
Praia Grande, São Paulo
Sorry to be late
I lost all my data and I'm without PC. My laptop HD is gone with all development things.

What is happining with ur device? Post shots here.
Thanks
MJ

nevermind bro, I'm sorry about your lost, I freaked out when phone didn't boot up, but after I do some crazy stuff here (like reinstall stock rom, factory reset and after this, install DWUI ROM the phone starts successfully! but factory reset/wipe data, dalvik cache and other stuff didn't work using TWRP, that's why the ROM don't boot here. so, sorry again, great ROM! (phone isn't that great, but xposed + supersu are awesome!) thank you again!!

Last edited:

mjraogr

Feb 1, 2014
SP
nevermind bro, I'm sorry about your lost, I freaked out when phone didn't boot up, but after I do some crazy stuff here (like reinstall stock rom, factory reset and after this, install DWUI ROM the phone starts successfully! but factory reset/wipe data, dalvik cache and other stuff didn't work using TWRP, that's why the ROM don't boot here. so, sorry again, great ROM! (phone isn't that great, but xposed + supersu are awesome!) thank you again!!

Ow that great!
I remember about stock rom. Cause all tests was flashing package affer a clean stock flash.. In sequence I was flashing the twrp.
Well, here I need now to buy new HD, prepare sources, dev kits to support things and remain the developments

My ideia is adjusted framework to change designs
Regards
MJ
MJ.

GabrielBR.

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you very much !!

Thank you very much, it worked very well!
Now missing a custom rom 5.0 or even for 7.0

Gustavo0104

Jun 25, 2018
Fiz uma pesquisa hard e so tem a sua ROOM na internet toda pro nosso gt-i9063 então so tem você por nos amigo, se fizer uma versão com 5.0 tu vai vira o herói da pátria kk boa sorte com o projeto ai e espero que veja uma room 5.0

Romano157

Aug 12, 2019
ola, preciso de sua ajuda se possivel... meu gran duos neo i9063t deu erro de data, nao inicializa o android. ja dei reset, instalei stock rom, fiz recovery pra formatar ext4 na partição e nao consigo recuperar. se vc puder pelo menos diponibilizar os arquivos originais da pasta DATA em zip pra instalar pelo twpr. eu agradeço,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DWUI MIX NEO

FABBINLITEDTV I9063T​
    presentation2.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-34-28.jpgScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-33-49.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-07-11-03.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-33-57.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-52.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-46.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-36-03.pngScreenshot_2017-07-20-13-34-13.png

With a great pleasure i announce this Work for fabbinlitedtv device ( Grand Duos Neo TV) . I had a desire to bring one oportunity for the Grand Duos Neo TV to gift a Custom ROM and after many studies and tentatives to make a md5 i got port TWRP and make this custom rom. so enjoy .

Present the DWUI MIX Neo, following my work from delos3geur the Droidwin and DWUI ROM i did this MIX .
    What Mix? Cause the users can be try the MIUI Experience and also CM Experience using Trebuchet and some apps

ROM exclusive for GT-I9063

Custom UI
    Custom Statusbar
    Custom FOOSP apk ( Configure Launcher to Trebuchet hide activities)
    Custom Framework
    Tweaks
    Pre Rooted, official SU binaries
    Zipalign
    Cleaned

MIUI Experience:

• MI Launcher 2.7.0
    • MI weather
    • MI Themes
    • MI Dialer Dual
    • MI Contacts and SMS
    • MI Cloud
    • MI Account manager
    • MI Cloud
      Ported from MIUI ROM
    • MI Music app
    • MI Games
    • MI SuperMarket
    • MI Explorer
    • MI Compass
    • MIUI and Huwaei Media
    • Ringtones
    • Alarms
    • Notification
    • Sounds
      Ubuntu Wallpaper styles

CM Experience:
    • CM10.1 Official Launcher
    • CM File Manager
    • CM File Theme manager
    • Material Dark Blue Hex Colors
    • Kitkat DeskClock
    • DWUI Config Launcher
    Next Version after feedbacks I will make a complete AOSP framework changes like Droidwin ROM

Others adds

• SuperSU
    • Xposed Framework
    • Root Checker
    • Wallpapers
    • Themes
    • Partner-SwiftKey

DOWNLOADS:
    ROM MIRROR
    TWRP 2.8.0 MIRROR
    ODIN 3.11 MIRROR

How to Install?
    1) Download all files
    • Put the DWUI Mix zip on External SDcard inside a folder
    • Put the TWRP tar in your Desktop PC
    • Unzip Odin .exe in your desktop PC
    2) Reset your device with Data factore reset in Settitngs >> Accounts >> Backup and Restore
    3 ) Put device on Download Mode and connect on PC Odin by USB cable
    4) Select the PDA or AP button to browse TWRP file and wait validation. After do that click in start button
    5) Restart device on TWRP go to wipe default ( Data, cache and Dalvik)
    6) Flash Zip file and Reboot
    Wait 5 minutes to finish flash install and configure setup wizard again
    Choose your preference launcher, by my option the MI Experience is very nice and similar
    Issues: I fixed some libs to use the trebuchet Launcher but have some settings that just works with a complete CM framework ( sorry)
    Use Permission - Important : Isn't allowed and not authorize any modification and publication of my work, like image , design , color , buttons, layout etc. All rights reserved Alessaproc Design and @mjraogr

Thanks to
    @decalman for Rounded Toggles , Blue Design . Thread with more Mods avaliable here.
    @Chainfire for SuperSu development and Instructions for make a rootable shell zip
    MIUI Team for MIUI Apps
    Cyanogenmod for CM Apps

XDA Information
    DWUI MIX NEO Theme ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos NEO TV

Contributors
    mjraogr

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: baffinlitedtv
    TWRP: Ported from baffinlite

Created 2017-05-06
    Last Updated 2017-07-20

MY HISTORY WORK