[ROM][7.1.2][17/9/17][UNOFFICIAL] XOSP | Sony Z1 by markakash

Search This thread

unan21

Aug 21, 2016
i have not created this rom . i am just sharing this rom .

i AM not Resposible Anything HAppen With YOur Device

xosp-logo.gif

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

intro_banner.png

• What is XOSP?
    • XOSP is an after-market firmware based on CodeAuroraSources (CAF) destinated for a wide range of Android phones. The name stands for the Xperia Open Source Project and the project was initially created by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ (his old device) years ago when back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM.
      S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there it was rebranded to XOSP. Calin worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on his Galaxy S+, he decided to take a break from development until he got his hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then he started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
  • How do we release updates?

• We release new updates for our Official devices each week by providing Delta updates to the users,so maintainers of the other devices can do the same as well if they want to keep up with the changes. We will make full zip releases only once a month except special cases like for example XOSPDelta is not working or something like it.

features_banner.png

• You can find all the included features right:

installation_banner.png

First time installing XOSP on your Z1, or coming from another ROM?
  • Make sure your Bootloader is unlocked and you're running the latest TWRP
  • Download latest build,XOSPApps and GApps
  • Reboot recovery
  • Wipe data factory reset
  • Flash latest XOSP
  • Flash GApps
  • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
  • Reboot

links_banner.png

downloads_banner.png

credits_banner.png

XDA:DevDB Information
XOSP ROM, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Must have flashed stock .236 at least once.
Based On: AOSP + CAF

Version Information

Based new kernel from @SuperLamic

Last edited:

unan21

Aug 21, 2016
Screenshot. Link updated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-140910.jpg
    Screenshot_20170918-140910.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 4,269
  • Screenshot_20170918-140957.jpg
    Screenshot_20170918-140957.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 4,340
  • Screenshot_20170918-140925.png
    Screenshot_20170918-140925.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 4,232
  • Screenshot_20170918-140936.png
    Screenshot_20170918-140936.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 4,196
Last edited:

MIcHiJK

Feb 13, 2016
Bugs, root, gapps, does xposed work etc?
Yes I think it would be great if there are more information about this rom. About bugs and the functions. Changing a rom takes some hours till all apps etc are on the device so informations are important before I decide to try this. It would be helpful when someone who uses this rom can tell something more about this here.:good:

unan21

Aug 21, 2016
Almost all roms are based on superlamic's kernel. So bugs are the same. You can find information about this rom on official site. Try it and feel it

Reactions: MIcHiJK

DarkDomi

Aug 3, 2011
Dialer & Contact flash with recovery

For messager download at playstore

Can you fix the link? I downloaded the official google dialer and there is no in-call ui, meaning I can't stop the call or anything, so does this zip include the in-call ui?

I also had some problems with finding or connecting to a mobile carrier, but after a reboot it was working again.

The rom is smooth, MINIMAL, but somehow functional, also the battery drain is quite big (set cpu to 1.7ghz interactive but still the same, I'll be testing ondemand).

The rom doesn't have root nor recovery, had to fastboot recovery. I'll be further testing sound quality...

The camera quality is good, but the camera app doesn't have almost any options.

All in all, it seems like this rom still need some work, but it is very nice.

Oh, and the album app can't start, force closing.

EDIT: I fixed the dialer problem by tweaking some in-app settings and app permissions.

Last edited:

raschad

Jul 8, 2015
XOSP works contact and dialer

I'm 2 days in pain how to add call and contacts in the firmware, all I have done manual and forced to work the firmware complete. I can't create archives with the firmware, so did a long manual. Here is a video of the work.
https:// youtu.be/gX0GrlqimJs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have not created this rom . i am just sharing this rom .

i AM not Resposible Anything HAppen With YOur Device

xosp-logo.gif

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

intro_banner.png

• What is XOSP?
      • XOSP is an after-market firmware based on CodeAuroraSources (CAF) destinated for a wide range of Android phones. The name stands for the Xperia Open Source Project and the project was initially created by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ (his old device) years ago when back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM.
        S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there it was rebranded to XOSP. Calin worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on his Galaxy S+, he decided to take a break from development until he got his hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then he started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
    • How do we release updates?

• We release new updates for our Official devices each week by providing Delta updates to the users,so maintainers of the other devices can do the same as well if they want to keep up with the changes. We will make full zip releases only once a month except special cases like for example XOSPDelta is not working or something like it.

features_banner.png

• You can find all the included features right:

installation_banner.png

First time installing XOSP on your Z1, or coming from another ROM?
    • Make sure your Bootloader is unlocked and you're running the latest TWRP
    • Download latest build,XOSPApps and GApps
    • Reboot recovery
    • Wipe data factory reset
    • Flash latest XOSP
    • Flash GApps
    • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
    • Reboot

links_banner.png

downloads_banner.png

credits_banner.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    XOSP ROM, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must have flashed stock .236 at least once.
    Based On: AOSP + CAF

Version Information

Based new kernel from @SuperLamic
    Almost all roms are based on superlamic's kernel. So bugs are the same. You can find information about this rom on official site. Try it and feel it
    There is no app to call . I can hear only ringtone but can't answer to any calls

Dialer & Contact flash with recovery

For messager download at playstore