[MOD] CM9 Reloaded Statusbar Mod - Toggles page, centered clock and more (2012-02-28)

Search This thread

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
Update March 5/12:
I've created a new mod with a settings app and all bugs fixed. There is no tabbed layout yet, but tons of options, check it out here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

This is a mod for CM9 for Galaxy Nexus.
Part of the code is from my previous rom Reloaded for the Motorola Atrix, hence the name :)
This was compiled on Feb 27 after syncing with CM repo so should work with all kangs (has been tested with my own kang and fitsnugly's)

Features:

- Centered clock
- Modified notifications layout
- Tab for quick toggles (fully configurable from CM9 settings)
- Brightness control (make sure you toggle off auto brightness for this to work)
- Transparent statusbar (might be removed next version if this affects performance)

Known bugs:
- Animation bug on statusbar fling/minimize

Download: See attached

Screenshots:

screenshot2012022802311.png

screenshot2012022802384.png

screenshot2012022802393.png

Attachments

• cwm-cm9_reloaded_mod-gnex-20120227.zip
    929.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

dmmarck

Apr 11, 2011
Any word on this working with the nightlies? I need me a transparent status bar!

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
I've submitted a pull request for transparency settings for AOKP, the tabbed layout is a bit different and not sure it would be added. I'll see if I can make a version for aokp when I get a chance :)

Reactions: mbh87

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
How so? Just giving everyone a heads up.
AOKP and CM9 arent even remotely the same, so obviously it wont work.

I've submitted a pull request for transparency settings for AOKP, the tabbed layout is a bit different and not sure it would be added. I'll see if I can make a version for aokp when I get a chance :)
Awesome. Ive been wanting the tabbed layout since I got my Nexus.

kwkw480

Sep 18, 2009
Dear OP, this mod seems to break the "on screen order" i am unable to make the home button first or control them. is there a fix for this?

ohnoezmahfone

Feb 14, 2009
Portland, OR
Some of us don't read so good!

Hey OP, can you put explicitly in the first post that this will not work with anything but CM9?

I didn't read it carefully enough (yes my fault), and I flashed it and it broke everything of course.

Related query: Is there a way to get that CM pulldown toggle on stock ROM? I really miss it from my Galaxy S.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update March 5/12:
    I've created a new mod with a settings app and all bugs fixed. There is no tabbed layout yet, but tons of options, check it out here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

This is a mod for CM9 for Galaxy Nexus.
    Part of the code is from my previous rom Reloaded for the Motorola Atrix, hence the name :)
    This was compiled on Feb 27 after syncing with CM repo so should work with all kangs (has been tested with my own kang and fitsnugly's)

Features:

- Centered clock
    - Modified notifications layout
    - Tab for quick toggles (fully configurable from CM9 settings)
    - Brightness control (make sure you toggle off auto brightness for this to work)
    - Transparent statusbar (might be removed next version if this affects performance)

Known bugs:
    - Animation bug on statusbar fling/minimize

Download: See attached

Screenshots:

screenshot2012022802311.png

screenshot2012022802384.png

screenshot2012022802393.png
    Any word on this working with the nightlies? I need me a transparent status bar!

working for me on cm9 nightly with stock kernal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk