DH3 vs Eternity Warriors

Search This thread

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
Hi guys. I finally managed to get EW's ads out of the way; now these two games are pretty much the same. The only differences are that DH3:

- has better graphics
- has 4 classes instead of 2
- is a little more varied in terms of objectives
- has better controls, most notably has double analog controls like age of zombies
- has a mage class that can physically hit and doesn't use mana for EVERYTHING, forcing you to purchase super-costly mana potions. I don't know if you can equip multiple spells yet, as spells are way too expensive of course ¬¬
- is a freakin memory hog. Like 20 mb on internal storage.

Listing these pros makes me wanna play it instead of EW, but the memory thing is quite relevant if you think about it. EW uses like nothing.

What do you guys think? Also, the freemium thing is quite annoying, but maybe one is "less freemium" than the other. I think I'll usually just play DH2 instead as it maybe is the best actual RPG on the play besides psx diablo. But you know, when you have 5 spare mins at school you wanna have a game like this.

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
You always get everything straight, i like that :p

I already play DH2 and it's awesome, I think it's even better than Diablo on psx. I just wanted a game like this for short bursts, and I may follow your advice on EW. But when I play the mage I always end up running around, doing stuff waiting for mana to recharge and then kill more monsters, repeat. Maybe things would change if I played the warrior :\

But then again, DH2 also works for 5 mins games.

brsingr

May 12, 2011
Alta Loma
Dh3 is more of a freemium survival hame. Whereas the previous DHs were rpgs....just deoends on what you like I guess

Sent from my R800x using XDA

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
I know, I was actually putting DH3 vs EW. I uninstalled DH3 anyway, that was just too much heavy. I now noticed Dink Smallwood can be played with gamekeyboard; gotta try that out, but I still think DH2 is better :D