[2 games] Crayon Physics De Luxe and Pangya

Search This thread

MDA_newbie

Jun 13, 2007
Crayon Physics De Luxe
is a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.

Screenshot:

9nhyjkx.png

Language: English

Pangya for windowins mobile
Pangya is a golf game. Fingerfriendly and Anmie style.

Website: http://www.sweatdroplivegaming.com/2008/10/kr-pangya-mobile.html (Info only)

Somehow I can't make any screenshot of the game using the screenCapture utility. Here is a screenshot from the website.

screendemo.jpg

Language: Korean

Both runs smooth on the touch HD (wm 6.1 orignal rom) :D. Should be working on other WVGA devices too.

Edit (02-01-2010): To everyone who has problem passing the first logo.

I found this out by coincidence. You have to permit PangyaRes.dll for running on the first time you start the program. However the permission screen is covered by the logo. What I did was repeatly pressing on the left bottom when the first logo appears. From that point PangyaRes.dll is authorize to run.

w0h6m1z.png

Permission popup running underneath the first logo

N.B. I not the developer of these games. Due to the forum policy, I only provide the game information.

Additonal info/downloads from other users

Just to add: both of these games come packaged with the Samsung Omina2/i8000 it seems.

You won't see any official announcement on the actual Crayon Physics website.

NON RapidShare and Megaupload Download link : Direct download no login / wait time

Crayon Physics Download

Pangya Golf Download

Other resolutions (fix)
VGA: Post 12 (by vgergo)

Last edited:

Deadwalk

Nov 28, 2008
i cant find a link to download that game for ppc. the demo is an exe file and it seems it is for the pc. can someone help me with that? love that game so far

PurPLe SKy

Jan 13, 2009
Could you please host the file on MegaUpload ? It's painful to download a file from RS wthout a premium account.

hazeline

Mar 2, 2008
Singapore
I got a pink screen when running pangya golf, i am using omnia II. However i could hear the music, click the buttons by blindly tapping on the screen. Also when i try to exit by pressing the red button, the graphics will appear. I am wondering do we need to move the dll files to windows folder?

vgergo

Crayon Physics on VGA (Fuze, Raphael, Diamond...)

With the attached altered autoexec.txt file I was able start the game on my Touch Pro (rapahel). I only changed the resolution settings in it. After installation place autoexec.txt in the installation folder. Right side of screen is still chopped off though.

Attachments

• autoexec.txt
    2 KB · Views: 749

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
i have made a cab of the golf game but cant get pass the menu screen. maybe dll prob on first post but pressed left button lots of times but still no luck.

http://rapidshare.com/files/329205584/Ganondolf_Pangya_Golf.cab

the dll in question is below, if anyone cant fix it so it does not ask for permission, please can u and upload so i can add the fix dll to the cab.

Attachments

• PangyaRes.zip
    166.1 KB · Views: 195

spooke

Dec 1, 2009
Bedfordshire
hey im using a toshiba tg01,i have problems with crayon physics. i cant play the game while holding the phone in landscape, there is wierd artifacts and the touchscreen is wierd , how ever if i put the phone on a flat surface it works

Blob8me

Nov 1, 2006
Spalding
HD2

Have been playing Crayon Physics on my HD2 for a couple of days - Love it.... works perfectly even without a stylus.... I've added a post on the HD forum for the guys over there... not tried the Golf game yet but it looks pretty good too. Thank You very much for sharing.... :)

Happy New Year everyone...

MDA_newbie

Jun 13, 2007
Bloody hell !

What to do with level2 ? how to go to upper star ???

(on HD2)

Just press and hold on the red ball and swipe it to the left. Or you can draw a big hamer and pinned it to the ground. Use rope to make it go to the right direction. The hamer will smashed the ball to the star (this is the hard way) ;).