[Leaked] Download the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Wallpapers and Bootanimation

Search This thread

reaper000

Aug 3, 2009
OnePlus 9
OK folks, here's version 1.0 of an apk that you can install as the McLaren live wallpaper.
It's v1 because it's NOT exactly like the original. This one repeats, ad infinitum. I will fix it when I have time, but this should help us get started.

Attachments

• OnePlus6TMcLarenLWPv1.apk
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,230

reaper000

Aug 3, 2009
OnePlus 9
Has anybody tried downloading this apk, is everything ok with it? I'm tempted to get it but don't know if it'll help! Thanks guys!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk

Well, as the guy that published this APK, I can tell you it's working fine once installed on my own 6T.
However, you might want to try the latest version (v2) of this APK -- this installs a version of the McLaren live wallpaper that is a continuous "pulse", playing it backwards and forwards perpetually, as opposed to a static one-time animation.
Have fun!

Attachments

• OnePlus6TMcLarenLWPv2.apk
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,851

eskimosound

Oct 10, 2013
Manchester
OnePlus 10 Pro
Well, as the guy that published this APK, I can tell you it's working fine once installed on my own 6T.
However, you might want to try the latest version (v2) of this APK -- this installs a version of the McLaren live wallpaper that is a continuous "pulse", playing it backwards and forwards perpetually, as opposed to a static one-time animation.
Have fun!
Hi there are you going to make one that just plays once when you get to Homescreen like the original?
:silly:

robbieast

Sep 22, 2012
Have fun!
Will you be making the static one time animation. Would like a one time animation as a I think a continuous one may be a bit too distracting

Reactions: Mayze23

Predatorhaze

Feb 18, 2016
Gelderland
OK folks, here's version 1.0 of an apk that you can install as the McLaren live wallpaper.
It's v1 because it's NOT exactly like the original. This one repeats, ad infinitum. I will fix it when I have time, but this should help us get started.

this works on other device? (axon7)
also i tried to replace bootanimation,but on boot it shows android text.Ive set bootanimation to 644 permission

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need the whole McLaren theme. Where can I get it.
    From OnePlus for $699
    Has anybody tried downloading this apk, is everything ok with it? I'm tempted to get it but don't know if it'll help! Thanks guys!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk

Have fun!
    how to set the live wallpaper
    Have fun!
    Will you be making the static one time animation. Would like a one time animation as a I think a continuous one may be a bit too distracting