[BOOTANIMATION] DroidRevamp Blue Red Green

Search This thread

DevilDogVIKING

Jul 30, 2010
Austin, TX
Does a freaking remote cam have anything to do with boot animations???? I opened up my poor excuse of a boyfriends laptop and I see myself on this web cam and his stupid ass is trying to tell me he's trying to create boot animations.... am I getting played for some kind of fool?? Please to the ones with knowledge on this topic help me!??!!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Sounds like he's trying to pull one over on you. He's probably just trying to get a recording of you dressing or something.

Darthdaddy

Jun 7, 2011
Was wondering if anyone was having any issues installing on the evo 4g, upon install it tells me the theme control file is missing or damaged. I'm running miui and using metamorph.

Last edited:

GadgetFreak

Jan 27, 2008
Waco
How hard would it be to do this scaled for the nook color (600x1024) and have it spell out nookcolor with a black background and 'nookcolor' in the logo colors?

Attachments

• nookcolor_lrg.png
    nookcolor_lrg.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 116

GadgetFreak

Jan 27, 2008
Waco
A bit complex, but anyway possible. I will post it to that section once i can do it.

Thanks! If it just won't work, please let me know and I can pick one of the colors in the logo. Most of the NC boot animations are either the generic HC animation, or a boring variation of the original one...

Sent from my NOOKcolor using XDA Premium App

SedaG

Nov 25, 2010
Santi basically abandoned everything he was working on.. So your probably right.

Sent from my ME722 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts