Search This thread

talajiam

Aug 11, 2009
Hey guys,

when i start my mobile i am able to view the following things

ONBL 1.07.000
SPL 1.07.000

OS 1.07.000

my phone was working very well but suddenly it stopped when a call came and then after when i restarted i was not able to see GSM version over there but that line was left blank

and i am not able to go beyond HTC screen which displays this thing, when i start it then it self keeps restarting till i remove battery from it...

if i put it on charging then also the same thing happens..it starts automatically and keeps restarting... when it is in charging by charger or usb i am not able to see the yellow light on the phone which indicates that it is charging ... but some times i can see the yellow light .....

I am not even able to do hard reset with both phone keys green and red simultaneously ..

but i am able to get the 3 color screen by pressing camera key and power key.

i am not able to see the winodws screen any more ............

i tried to boot it without SIM and SD card also but no result..

and i am not able to know why i am not able to do hard reset....(because for it i have tried a lot..)

Last edited:

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
Hey guys,

when i start my mobile i am able to view the following things

ONBL 1.07.000
SPL 1.07.000

OS 1.07.000

my phone was working very well but suddenly it stopped when a call came and then after when i restarted i was not able to see GSM version over there but that line was left blank

and i am not able to go beyond HTC screen which displays this thing, when i start it then it self keeps restarting till i remove battery from it...

if i put it on charging then also the same thing happens..it starts automatically and keeps restarting... when it is in charging by charger or usb i am not able to see the yellow light on the phone which indicates that it is charging ... but some times i can see the yellow light .....

I am not even able to do hard reset with both phone keys green and red simultaneously ..

but i am able to get the 3 color screen by pressing camera key and power key.

i am not able to see the winodws screen any more ............

i tried to boot it without SIM and SD card also but no result..

and i am not able to know why i am not able to do hard reset....(because for it i have tried a lot..)

Take it to a service center, if it is in warranty, they will rectify it for free. I think you radio is screwed up.

talajiam

Aug 11, 2009
hey thanks for reply...

mine is not i warranty so can i expect that it will be repaired or not ..........
or can u suggest me any shop in mumbai who can do it .....

talajiam

Aug 11, 2009
can you please say me that whether it is a hardware problem or a software problme..
can i cure it my self with the rom's avaiable on this forum

can one more thing why i am not able to hard rest my phone.....

can anyone plz tell me ..........
its urgent

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
It looks to me as a software problem. Not very sure though. See in the wiki if a radio is available or not. I am not very sure. But please note that before you flash your radio you need to patch your SPL using krazy's thread.
None of the ROMs available here has radio integrated. But you may ask the master chefs like ramersonw, krazy or ankit if they have a radio ROM with them.
Best of Luck :)

talajiam

Aug 11, 2009
hey thanks...

so i have one problem solved as if i thinks because it is not a hardware problem..
but still have 2 problem...

1) why am i not able to do hard reset.....
2) if i will be able to find a radio rom ever or not.............

if any one can help me in this i will be much thank full to u.............