[Q] Link/Sync two Note tablets

Search This thread

{Diemex}

Jan 30, 2011
Germany
I use my Note for studies and have gotten rid of all paper and almost all books. I'm thinking of buying a Note 12.2 in addition to my 10.1. I could read something on the one and take notes on the other tablet.

I would like to have both synced up, so it doesn't feel like I have two devices and I have to manually transfer files all the time. All apps and settings, all files should sync preferably via bluetooth or a usb cable. So basically I would like both devices to be the same at any given time. I kinda want to have the feeling of having multiple monitors on a desktop pc. If you could move app windows between two devices that would be the best.

Datasync seems like it could do what I need.

Does anyone have experience using multiple devices? Is it a good idea? That is double the cost when it comes to upgrading, I'm not quite sure yet if it's worth it.

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
I use my Note for studies and have gotten rid of all paper and almost all books. I'm thinking of buying a Note 12.2 in addition to my 10.1. I could read something on the one and take notes on the other tablet.

I would like to have both synced up, so it doesn't feel like I have two devices and I have to manually transfer files all the time. All apps and settings, all files should sync preferably via bluetooth or a usb cable. So basically I would like both devices to be the same at any given time. I kinda want to have the feeling of having multiple monitors on a desktop pc. If you could move app windows between two devices that would be the best.

Datasync seems like it could do what I need.

Does anyone have experience using multiple devices? Is it a good idea? That is double the cost when it comes to upgrading, I'm not quite sure yet if it's worth it.

Evernote will sync with all devices and also PC if you install the necessary parts on all devices....

KwestJones

Mar 22, 2008
NJ
I was thinking some sort of cloud storage as well. Is that not an option for u?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

nabour

Nov 28, 2012
Flagstaff
I was thinking some sort of cloud storage as well. Is that not an option for u?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have had great success with Dropsync.... syncs between my various android devices. Uses regular dropbox account.

EXCEPT that last night my Note 10.1 upgraded to Kitkat and since then it will not establish a sync. It recognizes the device folder, but cannot load folders from dropbox. I'm stumped. Tried a lot of things and finally have an e-mail into the developer.

Bar

hawkeye680

Jun 3, 2011
Would like to resurrect this thread without starting a new one. Maybe I am not searching for the answer correctly.

I am having an issue getting my S Notes to sync between my Note 3 and the 10.1. I can make edits ok and choose to sync with Evernote but the changes do not replicate on the other device. The problem occurs both ways.

I know I don't use S Note as heavily as some but it is a very handy app. Just want to be able to use both devices with somewhat of a real time sync.

Any ideas out there?