[ Help ] How to use Ice cream Sandwich with Hboot 1.7x

Search This thread

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
Any one has any solution for this.
I really want to back to Ics, but my HOX is 1.7x hboot but Touch does not work in Ice Cream sandwich Rom
Any idea???
Thks for guys help :highfive:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
That's due to the updated touch panel drivers. There is a slight chance you can use a repacked custom kernel. But i don't think it will work ! Only with s-off you can truly downgrade the Hboot and touch panel drivers.

And please post questions in the Q&A part of the forum, that's what it's made for ;)

Reactions: windylawyer.1712

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
That's due to the updated touch panel drivers. There is a slight chance you can use a repacked custom kernel. But i don't think it will work ! Only with s-off you can truly downgrade the Hboot and touch panel drivers.

And please post questions in the Q&A part of the forum, that's what it's made for ;)
yep, i already use Custom kernel but no luck. i can boot but freeze
My device is s-on :( :sosad:
btw, do u know any way to enable navigation bar in HOX? I want to use stock base rom with nav bar ( cause my screen is damaged) Any idea about it :d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.