Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

codekidX

Mar 7, 2012
Mumbai
Superuser by Koush
su.png

Hello Koushik Dutta just built his new superuser app which is quite amazing !!!

Screens :
Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-17-47.png
Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-17-58.png

I just made a CWM flashable zip so that the xda people can grab their hand on it !
I will make flashable zip for all upcoming version ...or you can just update it through Play store !!!

Anyone who has lost their root while flashing a custom ROM may also flash this to regain ROOT !

Credits :

All credits goes to Koushik Dutta for this amazing app . Do press thanks to him here ---> Click

Attachments

• superuser_koushCWM.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 7,199
Last edited:

codekidX

Mar 7, 2012
Mumbai
Last edited:

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
What's the difference in tm this and other super user apps...
Technical details please

Sent from my One V using xda premium

google is your friend

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Posting free app is allowed right with correct credits ? ! ...i just made a flashable zip NO CHANGE IN APP ...btw koush made it a open source too

forgot about it being open source my bad

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
ok i'm having weird problem on my note2 :eek:

sometimes system apps that don't need super user trying grant superuser permission

Screenshot_2013-03-06-14-58-01.png

Screenshot_2013-03-06-23-17-06.png

Screenshot_2013-03-06-23-17-11.png

then if i deny it forever its keep trying which make the phone laggy like ***** then the system totally crashed :(:(

i think i should email Koush :/

f.us

Feb 8, 2013

sometimes system apps that don't need super user trying grant superuser permission

(...)

then if i deny it forever its keep trying which make the phone laggy like ***** then the system totally crashed :(:(

Did you by any chance checked the Declared Permission: Only allow requests from apps that declare android.permission.ACCES_SUPERUSER ?

This part of the app is under construktion, since no app to date has this permission declared.
Unchecking this should help... I guess :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yahyoh

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
Did you by any chance checked the Declared Permission: Only allow requests from apps that declare android.permission.ACCES_SUPERUSER ?

This part of the app is under construktion, since no app to date has this permission declared.

no i didn't check it :rolleyes:

Kettlebär

May 6, 2011
Smart Watches
Hi,
Hope you can help me with a problem.

Superuser couldn't ´t update several times. So tried to update trough Clockworkmod. I flashed it as a udate.zip. Since that i can´t access SD-Cart anymore.

Do you have a solution for that?

Many Thanks in advance.

manfio

Jul 4, 2011
Leiria
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The PPL who want this SU, should havê unnistall the old, then flash the zip...

In my tab work perfect, but the ROM havê included this SU...

Sorry my bad english

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

raunak12345k

Aug 6, 2012
i had installed superuser by kaushik dutta . But after that i am not able to update my binary and also its name is also change. Now i am not able to unroot my phon can use my root apps withour that kaushik dutta app

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Android Apps and Games:
Applications and games created by xda-developers users for use on Android. No commercial apps/games allowed.

This forum isn't for shares, it's for developers to post their own work and give support (we do allow some exceptions when the community provides excellent support.) By support I'm not only talking about "go to settings and do that," I also mean the ability to take a look at genuine bug reports and to fix them, possibly add new features, etc.
If you want to share an app, better use the consolidated app sharing/discussions thread.

With the above in mind, I'm closing this thread. Thanks.

EDIT: For anyone interested, you can go here for the "official" app's page, maintained by Koush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Superuser by Koush
    su.png

Hello Koushik Dutta just built his new superuser app which is quite amazing !!!

Screens :
    Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-17-47.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-17-58.png

I just made a CWM flashable zip so that the xda people can grab their hand on it !
    I will make flashable zip for all upcoming version ...or you can just update it through Play store !!!

Anyone who has lost their root while flashing a custom ROM may also flash this to regain ROOT !

Credits :

All credits goes to Koushik Dutta for this amazing app . Do press thanks to him here ---> Click
    What's the difference in tm this and other super user apps...
    Technical details please

Sent from my One V using xda premium

(...)

There is a new beta version of superuser for Android 4.3 and an updated version of the cwm recovery