[Q] Help! Installing Moonshine, I am Currently in Custom ROM(SaturnIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jhun24

Sep 30, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am currently on saturn 3 custom rom, and I wanted to go to stock ICS and start new. Yes I found a topic to get to ICS using RUU but with S-OFF

Also I Found a topic to get S-OFF using moonshine, When trying to get S-OFF by Moonshine there is a warning that I should not be in ANY Custom ROM, What should I do first so I can install moonshine.

I am new in the forum so I cant post it in where moonshine topic exist. please someone help. I am experiencing hanging with this rom so i am fully decided to back to stock

jhun24

Sep 30, 2013
If moonshine don't work for you, you can try rumrunner.us.
Make sure you follow the instructions!
In case, i offer also stock 4.1.2 roms for k2u & k2ul.

Hi thanks for your reply, I have tried it but I cant s-off it also using rumrunner.. If you give me the stock 4.1.2 can i update the phone via OTA to get 4.2.2 just like the unmod phones? Whatever may be the answer please send me the link to the stock rom.. Thank you very much! I am using K2_UL with HTC__044 cid

PS: thanks for your Saturn III, but I had a problem with the ROM, occurred twice, it stucked in boot logo the one with the saturn planet picture. and never gone to a usable phone, All I have to do is to factory reset the phone and delete all files. I happened twice :((

Last edited:

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
This can have many reasons, but most people report its stable.
Anyway, i don't work anymore on this old base.
Follow the link in my signature, to get the links for stock rom, because i'm away from my pc. Look under Jelly Bean 4.1.2 roms.
But i doubt, you will have success with OTA update with it. Failed already for others before! I still recommend thr S-off way.
At least some words: rumrunner is confirmed working with Saturn III, so i guess you have to check your configuration.

Reactions: jhun24

jhun24

Sep 30, 2013
Follow the link in my signature, to get the links for stock rom, because i'm away from my pc. Look under Jelly Bean 4.1.2 roms.
But i doubt, you will have success with OTA update with it. Failed already for others before! I still recommend thr S-off way.
At least some words: rumrunner is confirmed working with Saturn III, so i guess you have to check your configuration.

Hi again, I tried to reinstall the drivers again and it worked now.. im on s-off already. now I am ready for the next, back to stock. Thanks a lot!!

I will be reading your thread about back to stock.. :D you are great man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If moonshine don't work for you, you can try rumrunner.us.
    Make sure you follow the instructions!
    In case, i offer also stock 4.1.2 roms for k2u & k2ul.