No Data Connection

Search This thread

Mofff

Apr 30, 2014
roaming enabled warning

sorry new to this but just wanted to give a warning. got watch , uk 1/8gb , friday put sim in (orange), all worked well. fortunately was pay as you go sim as was connected via roaming so next to no use, a couple of text messages and missed calls just to try connection used more credit than expected suspect this is due to similar apm problems as no data connection but don;t know.

mcteague

Dec 22, 2008
Stevenage
Mine will still not work I have tried 4 or 5 different settings found at various places including 2 different settings for Contract connections on Vodafones own Website. Without sounding like broken record can someone PLEASE post the exact settings they have entered, all of them?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Which Rom are you using, the 1900/2100 security patched one or the 1900 rooted one? If the latter, any issues on the 2100 etc...

Thanks.
Theres no issues with the 2100 rom from Loki, as i said it contains most apn settings. Im on 1/8 2100 EU.

ianjd

Apr 6, 2008
Mine will still not work I have tried 4 or 5 different settings found at various places including 2 different settings for Contract connections on Vodafones own Website. Without sounding like broken record can someone PLEASE post the exact settings they have entered, all of them?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

(For Vodafone monthly)

APN: wap.vodafone.co.uk
APN type: default, mms, wap
Proxy,Port: Not set.
Username: wap
Password: wap
Sever: not set.
MMSC: http://mms.vodafone.co.uk/servlets/mms
MMS proxy: 212.183.137.012
MMS Port: 8799
MCC: 234
MNC: 15
Authentication type: PAP
APN Protocol, Roaming Protocal: IPv4
Bearer: Unspecified

Reactions: Sijmen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Double check vodaphone that the APN settings are correct. AT&T users are having an issue where it APN says AT&T but the APN settings themselves are wrong.

Sorry I don't have a patch ready.
    Think we need @mcteague to state exactly what settings he has entered. He did send me a PM earlier so thank you however even after trying the settings listed under the link he sent (they were slightly different to other settings I found on Vodafones website) it still would not work.

Exact steps and details would be greatly appreciated and also if you have flashed any patches etc....

Thanks.

I havent flashed anything mate, this was while on complete stock. One setting was entering PAP, as it was NOT SET, i think that did it on mine. Anyway im on Lokifish's rom now and that contains most apn settings.

Thanks.

(For Vodafone monthly)

APN: wap.vodafone.co.uk
    APN type: default, mms, wap
    Proxy,Port: Not set.
    Username: wap
    Password: wap
    Sever: not set.
    MMSC: http://mms.vodafone.co.uk/servlets/mms
    MMS proxy: 212.183.137.012
    MMS Port: 8799
    MCC: 234
    MNC: 15