[Q] What's the difference between these two forums?

Search This thread

maneet21

Apr 27, 2011
chandigarh
One is 'Galaxy S 4 i9500 Android Development' and the other 'Galaxy S 4 i9500 Original Android Development'.Both say development for exynos based s4.Kindly reply.

SSThing

Jan 16, 2012
One is 'Galaxy S 4 i9500 Android Development' and the other 'Galaxy S 4 i9500 Original Android Development'.Both say development for exynos based s4.Kindly reply.

One is for users of roms based on the original factory shipped software and one is for custom roms.
Or something like that.

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
Galaxy S4 i9500 Android Development contains mostly Touchwiz based Roms/kernels.
Galay S4 i9500 Original Android Development contains AOSP based custom Roms/kernels

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: maneet21

qtwrk

Sep 9, 2011
Barcelona
I actually asked same question as you do about year ago or so ,

and now I'm telling you what i have been told:

1. original forum is where people post THEIR own work, most likely kernel and AOSP ROMs
2. and Android Development, is about modification of OTHER'S work , like rework of existing ROMs/Kernels and so on....

Reactions: maneet21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy S4 i9500 Android Development contains mostly Touchwiz based Roms/kernels.
    Galay S4 i9500 Original Android Development contains AOSP based custom Roms/kernels

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk
    I actually asked same question as you do about year ago or so ,

and now I'm telling you what i have been told:

1. original forum is where people post THEIR own work, most likely kernel and AOSP ROMs
    2. and Android Development, is about modification of OTHER'S work , like rework of existing ROMs/Kernels and so on....